#77 - What a dollar means

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
CATCH17;3934734 said:
I love that #. 77 is a great number for him.

For some reason, the first guy I think of with #77 is Bill Gregory, even though Jeffcoat was a far better and more memorable player.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Off-topic, but I really REALLY enjoy how well Jason Garrett does not allow himself to be baited by media questioning. He is so damn smooth. It's kinda cocky in a way.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ZeroClub;3934762 said:
For some reason, the first guy I think of with #77 is Bill Gregory, even though Jeffcoat was a far better and more memorable player.

LOL - that's cool man. Not too many people would remember that. Quiz....What was L. Bethea's number?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;3934804 said:
Off-topic, but I really REALLY enjoy how well Jason Garrett does not allow himself to be baited by media questioning. He is so damn smooth. It's kinda cocky in a way.

Smooth and SMART.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DallasEast;3934804 said:

Sarge;3934851 said:
Smooth and SMART.

:hammer:

baj1dallas

Reaction score
DallasEast;3934804 said:

Well neither did Parcells...he led them around by their noses. I don's see why it matters one way or the other. Didn't care that Wade came off like a bumpkin either.

ZeroClub

Reaction score
Sarge;3934850 said:
LOL - that's cool man. Not too many people would remember that. Quiz....What was L. Bethea's number?

I guessed 76, then checked it on the interweb.

ZeroClub

Reaction score
DallasEast;3934804 said:

I liked the way Smith carried himself too. Not cocky, but but a nice mix of determined and humble / well grounded. He seemed "steady," which I hope he'll be for the next 15 years or so.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DallasEast;3934804 said:
Kinda? Jason Garrett is one of the cockiest guys I've ever seen. It almost reaches entitlement level.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Sarge;3934850 said:

67? maybe

FiveTime

Reaction score
theogt;3934932 said:
Kinda? Jason Garrett is one of the cockiest guys I've ever seen. It almost reaches entitlement level.

There is a fine line between confident and cocky.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3935086 said:
I dunno. It's certainly a negative quality. Everyone has negative qualities about them. But that doesn't mean he can't be a good head coach.

romomania

Reaction score
The best is when the media asks him a bait question and he has that hint of a "cocky" smurck/smile on his face while he gives a smooth answer.