#77 - What a dollar means

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
romomania;3935152 said:
The best is when the media asks him a bait question and he has that hint of a "cocky" smurck/smile on his face while he gives a smooth answer.
:signmast: :laugh1:

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
ZeroClub;3934928 said:
I liked the way Smith carried himself too. Not cocky, but but a nice mix of determined and humble / well grounded. He seemed "steady," which I hope he'll be for the next 15 years or so.

Yeah, some people were taken back by his "pro-bowler and future hall of famer" talk. But they must have forgotten when Emmitt had his list of goals, and one of them was to become the all-time rushing leader. Wonder how that turned out?

It's not bad to have goals, as long as you work to reach them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
theogt;3934932 said:
Kinda? Jason Garrett is one of the cockiest guys I've ever seen. It almost reaches entitlement level.

I think it is more of Garrett realizing that hist IQ is higher than all the reporters in the room combined.:D

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
jswalker1981;3935432 said:
Yeah, some people were taken back by his "pro-bowler and future hall of famer" talk. But they must have forgotten when Emmitt had his list of goals, and one of them was to become the all-time rushing leader. Wonder how that turned out?

It's not bad to have goals, as long as you work to reach them.

Yea, I dont see a problem with it either.

What is the kid suppose to say, "I suck and I cant belive these fools actually drafted me"?

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
clutch88;3935229 said:
Like the LEVEL of maturity you show by taking shot's at Dez for his personal business....

Jerry felt compelled to make a special point about Smith's attitude toward money. That didn't happen in a vacuum.

Of course Jerry is sensitive about Dez's "personal business" and its related publicity.

I am genuinely curious what, if anything, Dez thought when he heard Jerry praising Tyron's attitude toward money.

My guess is that it went right over Dez's head, but maybe not.

newlander

Reaction score
baj1dallas;3934866 said:
Well neither did Parcells...he led them around by their noses. I don's see why it matters one way or the other. Didn't care that Wade came off like a bumpkin either.

He didn't come OFF like a bumpkin......he WAS a bumpkin!;)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
theogt;3935092 said:
I dunno. It's certainly a negative quality. Everyone has negative qualities about them. But that doesn't mean he can't be a good head coach.

Love you Brofessor X (no homo), but pot meet kettle.