Drafted by Cowboys 7th Round Pick - RB Bo Scarbrough, Alabama (236th pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I approve this pick. nice. How in the he** did he get to 236?
Running backs are a dime a dozen.
He's Derrick Henry with injury issues.
But he's a good back. Our job is to get him into a training program so he won't get hurt so much.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I'm baffled that Henry was a 2nd rounder by the Titans a few years ago and Bo is a 7th. Same player to me.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Wow can’t believe he was still available in the 7th. I like the tandem of him and Zeke. Dude looks like a bruiser and will destroy D lines after they’ve had a game full of Zeke.

chicago JK

Reaction score
For a 7th round pick, you can’t complain. He looks really good at times but not sure if he has a long nfl career.

Came out as a junior. Was probably forced to come out as he may have been fourth string this year. Alabama has a freshman and sophmore last year who would have been tough to keep off the field. Bo would probably have a hard time getting carries.

He will need to fight to make our roster. He will really need to prove that he can make the team by being a very good runner, because I don’t think he will bring much else to the position. For a 7th rounder, I am fine with the pick though.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
is it me, was it just the angle of the shot or does this guy look like one of the biggest backs Ive seen. He looked huge in that highlight vid

He is. My son had an opportunity to visit Alabama and the players. He wasn't as impressed with the build of many Alabama players - although they were bigger than he - but he said Bo was HUGE! About the best physical specimen he saw on the Alabama team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Running backs are a dime a dozen.
He's Derrick Henry with injury issues.
But he's a good back. Our job is to get him into a training program so he won't get hurt so much.

He's a 7th round pick. He's not being brought in to lead the way, just compliment the running game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm baffled that Henry was a 2nd rounder by the Titans a few years ago and Bo is a 7th. Same player to me.
Henry played a good two years and spelled some in his freshman year.
Bo played, really, one good year and got injured during the 2017 National Championship Game. He got injured again this past year.
He's a less durable Derrick Henry. And he didn't win the Heisman. That's why he dropped.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
For a 7th round pick, you can’t complain. He looks really good at times but not sure if he has a long nfl career.

Came out as a junior. Was probably forced to come out as he may have been fourth string this year. Alabama has a freshman and sophmore last year who would have been tough to keep off the field. Bo would probably have a hard time getting carries.

He will need to fight to make our roster. He will really need to prove that he can make the team by being a very good runner, because I don’t think he will bring much else to the position. For a 7th rounder, I am fine with the pick though.
He'll make the team.

ShortRound

Reaction score
My bad, this was already posted in this thread..... this is a new team thats for sure. Go Cowboys.

rags747

Reaction score
Saw him make some terrific runs for Alabama, if he gets some open turf he's a freight train with speed.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
My bad, this was already posted in this thread..... this is a new team thats for sure. Go Cowboys.

I think somebody said this, but he reminds me of Murray. Just a little bit thicker.

I don't see him taking time to get to full speed. Dude looks pretty quick. And has some break away speed.

Solid, solid pick in the 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.