Twitter: 8/28 Cowboy tweets

Beaker42

Reaction score
...you cant beat Jaylons optimistic spirit or groove. Hope he does well.
Nah. He just needs to take the rest of the $$ he’s been stealing the last 2 seasons and this coming year and move on. He was a terrible pick and sadly only the Cowboys were even considering him above the 5th-6th round.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Nah. He just needs to take the rest of the $$ he’s been stealing the last 2 seasons and this coming year and move on. He was a terrible pick and sadly only the Cowboys were even considering him above the 5th-6th round.

This is a lie made up in the fantasy land of your brain

Beaker42

Reaction score
This is a lie made up in the fantasy land of your brain
Second part yes - first part no. He sucks and has been stealing money for 2 and more than likely 3 seasons in a row including this one. He will definitely be the worst LB to make this team.

NotForLong

Reaction score
How well does Canady have to play for people to say hes just better than Anthony Brown? Serious question. Now he got a pick as outside cb for all the he's only a slot cb talk.
It will all sort itself out after week 1. . . . which ever CB is not ready will be exposed and the depth chart will be adjusted accordingly . . . I hear Dan keeps his players & packages interchangeable

Hoofbite

Reaction score

I like how there's an assumption Philly would even have entertained such a trade. Dallas is screwed without a backup, and wouldn't have bid nearly high enough to warrant Philly doing anything other than laugh as they hung up the phone.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Second part yes - first part no. He sucks and has been stealing money for 2 and more than likely 3 seasons in a row including this one. He will definitely be the worst LB to make this team.

I’m talking about the “only the cowboys were considering him before the 5th-6th round” garbage. Now I do agree with you that he has fell off hard the last 2 seasons and it’s about time to cut him next year