8 seconds left

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Such a risky, stupid play.

Niners could have just let Dak slide and not touched him down. Clock keeps running and game is over.

I imagine that's a scenario teams will start practicing for defensively going forward.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
That play shouldn't have been run with that little time left. You don't run it up the middle. You have your 40 million dollar QB throw it to the endzone.

I get this sentiment, but we also don't have a guy like Dez anymore who can go up and get what amounts to a hailmary.

Again, I think it just doesn't make a lot of sense to rue the fact that we couldn't pull off a miracle.

Rue the mismanaged drive prior to that when we had all of our timeouts, the two minute warning, and the ball near the 50.

Steve007

Reaction score
I get this sentiment, but we also don't have a guy like Dez anymore who can go up and get what amounts to a hailmary.

Again, I think it just doesn't make a lot of sense to rue the fact that we couldn't pull off a miracle.

Rue the mismanaged drive prior to that when we had all of our timeouts, the two minute warning, and the ball near the 50.
They have talented recievers. You have to take shot ( you could have had 2 shots at the end zone) Running up the middle with 14 sec and no time outs is dumb and you don't have a chance like we just saw.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The game was lost on the previous drive when Dak couldn't orchestrate a TD drive with the D's two best players in the tent.