8 seconds left

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
When Dak slid.

Go watch every game ever. In none of them will you find it takes a ref 8 seconds to spot the ball.

None!
Who cares?It was an absolutely horrendous play call that Fatty should be fired for.2 shots to the end zone are better than 1.

Syron

Reaction score
These hurt homers also seem to think the center can just spot the ball and line up wherever he wants, lool.
Haha no kidding. Dak should have just snapped the ball to himself and ran it in while everyone was caught off guard. Rules are rules. The ref was clearly dumbfounding that anyone would run the ball, and caught flat footed during the play.

I get being upset, I was as well, but no excuse to leave the game in the hands of an old man trying to keep up with elite athletes.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
you call it play selection because you want to ignore the obvious

that drive is on the QB

he needs to take charge

we have an average one

Just two sides of the same coin, really

I know Dak isn't an elite QB. I know the drive is on him. It is what it is with him.

The play selection did not adjust for this. That could be on him. That could be on the staff. I really don't know. But to me, the staff should have reigned it in there a bit.

They should have known the situation-- the time they had, the personnel SF had, and they should have pulled from the entire playbook to give Dak and the offense a chance.

They didn't. They made themselves one dimensional and made SF's job a lot easier.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
When Dak slid.

Go watch every game ever. In none of them will you find it takes a ref 8 seconds to spot the ball.

None!

And? You think the QB who skip passes was going to throw a 30 yard TD on the last play?? They were in that position because Dak sucked all game.

visionary

Reaction score
Just two sides of the same coin, really

I know Dak isn't an elite QB. I know the drive is on him. It is what it is with him.

The play selection did not adjust for this. That could be on him. That could be on the staff. I really don't know. But to me, the staff should have reigned it in there a bit.

They should have known the situation-- the time they had, the personnel SF had, and they should have pulled from the entire playbook to give Dak and the offense a chance.

They didn't. They made themselves one dimensional and made SF's job a lot easier.

Dak is severely limited in several ways

He does not read defences well and is risk averse to a fault so he actually waits for the receiver to get open before he throws. This significantly limits the offense and the play calling and is the reason why you almost never see our WRs take it the distance because we are running curls and come backs.

this team has a ton of talent on offense. Give this team to Brady or Rodgers or Mahomes and the niners would have had no chance

the QB limits the play calling

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Dak is severely limited in several ways

He does not read defences well and is risk averse to a fault so he actually waits for the receiver to get open before he throws. This significantly limits the offense and the play calling and is the reason why you almost never see our WRs take it the distance because we are running curls and come backs.

this team has a ton of talent on offense. Give this team to Brady or Rodgers or Mahomes and the niners would have had no chance

the QB limits the play calling

I don’t disagree with most of what you’re saying.

But I’m specifically talking about running the ball to offset the pass rush.

We didn’t do this on ANY drive in the 2nd half. And honestly it seemed like we were trying to get huge chunks of yards when they really weren’t needed

visionary

Reaction score
I don’t disagree with most of what you’re saying.

But I’m specifically talking about running the ball to offset the pass rush.

We didn’t do this on ANY drive in the 2nd half. And honestly it seemed like we were trying to get huge chunks of yards when they really weren’t needed

Moore is not a great play caller and Dak is an average QB. The combination is bad

CWR

Reaction score
There wasn't a ref within 10 yards when Dak handed that ball to Biadasz.

Complete and utter crap. They were walking 20 yards away before they started to move their sorry @&#&$

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The game was basically over at 40 seconds.

The fact we couldn’t stop them on last drive was the games nail in the coffin.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Complete and utter crap. They were walking 20 yards away before they started to move their sorry @&#&$
He should have slid down near a ref. But I’m not sure he knew the rules.

I think he would have had time had he slid near a ref. And hand him the ball not the center. A Forrest Gump moment.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Had Dak or Biadasz handed the ball to the ref and not obstructed him there was more then enough time to spike the ball.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Had Dak or Biadasz handed the ball to the ref and not obstructed him there was more then enough time to spike the ball.

Regardless, still a crap call.2 shots to the end zone is better than none unless the 40 million dollar man can’t reach.

CWR

Reaction score

Sure they screwed up, but again there wasn't a ref within 10-15 yards when Dak had gotten up. They weren't close at all.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
When Dak slid.

None!

Actually it was 9....and the fat umpire plowing over Dak cost time.....that was the discussion. The clock should have been stopped to spot the ball. Hell...that ref was screwing us all day when it came to running our hurry up offense. Fat *** should be fired.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually it was 9....and the fat umpire plowing over Dak cost time.....that was the discussion. The clock should have been stopped to spot the ball. Hell...that ref was screwing us all day when it came to running our hurry up offense. Fat *** should be fired.
Regardless, it was a terrible play call.Could have had 2 shots to the end zone and wound up w/ none.

Steve007

Reaction score
Could of had 2 shots in the end zone. Instead Dak tried to get into easy field goal range.
Exactly what I was saying. They had 2 plays at the end zone. unbelievably stupid play to run up the middle with 14 sec. left. They must not trust Dak.

Steve007

Reaction score
That play shouldn't have been run with that little time left. You don't run it up the middle. You have your 40 million dollar QB throw it to the endzone.