Video: 9/2 Presser - Mike McCarthy: Starting the Process

Plankton

Reaction score
tenor.gif

bandfan

Reaction score
Do some of y'all seriously want a coach to say "I do not want the right kind of guys"?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm more than willing to let Fat Mike slide on using the word "process", but if he goes clap happy on the sideline I'm going to volunteer to drive the bus that gets him out of here.

Aven8

Reaction score
I didn’t watch it, but did he say anything about scratching, clawing, or fighting........ or playing the game on the moon?.................

Big_D

Reaction score
Just because the last process sucked and the term was used ad nauseum, doesn't mean this coach doesn't have one. If he's still talking about the process in year 10 we have a serious problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jesus y’all are so weird about a word. Garrett doesn’t own the word process guys calm down.

Stop defending your lover. You obviously don't have nightmare or flashbacks from the Garrett era. You probably thought he was screwed over here.

817Gill

Reaction score
Stop defending your lover. You obviously don't have nightmare or flashbacks from the Garrett era. You probably thought he was screwed over here.
What? Who defended Garrett lol I’m telling people to stop acting like he owns the word process. That might have been the wildest spin job I’ve ever seen lmaoo