Video: 9/2 Presser - Mike McCarthy: Starting the Process

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jesus y’all are so weird about a word. Garrett doesn’t own the word process guys calm down.
:laugh:
was thinking the same thing. At first I thought they were kidding.
Belichick, Carroll, Shanahan, Popovich, Carlisle.....ALL use that word all the time

and no, I too am not defending JG

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Conference starts at 9 minute mark. No idea why they have to run that music up front.

thanks for the vid, and about 9 min mark.
What I see MM emphasizing over and over is having the team READY ! for game 1. That is his overall main concern, and I think
that is a good thing.
He also said the playbook will have some things dallas has been successful with in past, some common plays, and some plays he
wanted to add in. And that kellen will be the caller on game day.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Belichick, Carroll, Shanahan, Popovich, Carlisle.....ALL use that word all the time

It's sad that you have to point that out, but there are some on here who go ballistic if you say anything remotely positive about Garrett. There are few people who reach the level that he did without there being some positives.

817Gill

Reaction score

This man Garrett has such a hold on some fans minds lol I’m 24 Garrett has been HC most my life and I hated him. But he’s gone now and I won’t get stuck on him everytime I hear a word he’s used lol.