Twitter: 9/28 Tweets

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

One week Zeke is the highest rated rb and the next he one of the worst. Which is it? Last time I checked the offense was scoring 30+ so maybe it's our terrible defense which is allowing guys wide open with at least 5 yard separation. Any QB wouldve thrown 5-6 tds yesterday, any QB.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

johneric8

Reaction score
Dak's not the problem but he isn't good enough to be the answer either.

We're about to win 5 or 6 of our next 7.

Let's see how we do against teams that are actually good. I'm sure we'll be great against some of these scrub opponents we're about to play.
Troy Aikman wouldn't of sniffed an NFC championship game without that defense and oline... Fight me..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Troy Aikman wouldn't of sniffed an NFC championship game without that defense and oline... Fight me..

Russell Wilson didn’t have a defense yesterday. In fact he had a worse defense.

Sometimes you just gotta make plays.

This is a bad defensive league right now. I don’t see anyone currently hanging their hat on defense.

How about not throwing a ball right before half and fumbling right after half?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Russell Wilson didn’t have a defense yesterday. In fact he had a worse defense.

Sometimes you just gotta make plays.

This is a bad defensive league right now. I don’t see anyone currently hanging their hat on defense.

How about not throwing a ball right before half and fumbling right after half?
Russell was playing the worst defense in the league. Their defense was bad, but not Cowboy bad. IN spite of the mistakes, the team was in the lead late in the game and had the Seahawks 4th and 3. Their defense made a stop when they needed!