Twitter: 9/28 Tweets

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak's not the problem but he isn't good enough to be the answer either.

We're about to win 5 or 6 of our next 7.

Let's see how we do against teams that are actually good. I'm sure we'll be great against some of these scrub opponents we're about to play.
I honestly don't know who would be good enough to overcome this defense, ST, and OL.......David Copperfield, maybe?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if Seattle’s defense was better it’s not worth posting about..

Why? Because it destroys your argument?

Two trash defenses played yesterday and it’s not an excuse.

We lose to teams like this with Dak.. He needs to go win some big games instead of constantly losing them. Russel Wilson wins these types of games. Actual elite QB.

We lose to just about everybody giving up over 32 points a game.

Your ignorance is your own.

Reaction score
I honestly don't know who would be good enough to overcome this defense, ST, and OL.......David Copperfield, maybe?
Mahomes, Wilson and Rodgers?

I don't think Jackson can do it. Brees can no longer do it. Not Brady. Not Rothlisberger.

Maybe Wentz? (I'm joking).

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys offense will have to score 35-40 points a game to have a chance.

That's a lot of pressure on the offense. The QB will have to be virtually flawless every week.

Dak is good, but he's not that good. He's not at that level that can overcome this defense. Very few QB's are.
Nah Fam, 3 turnovers this week...was it 3 or 4 vs. ATL?

They don't have to be flawless just stop giving up the ball...oh and the QB is turning the ball himself.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes, Wilson and Rodgers?

I don't think Jackson can do it. Brees can no longer do it. Not Brady. Not Rothlisberger.

Maybe Wentz? (I'm joking).
Rodgers...I doubt it. Maybe in his prime.
I don't think the other 2 would've fared much better. Wilson made his share of mistakes, and he was playing against our defense. Mahomes?.......Maybe, if he rolled out a lot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why? Because it destroys your argument?

We lose to just about everybody giving up over 32 points a game.

Your ignorance is your own.

lol whoa dude..

Chill...

All I said was having a bad defense was not an excuse for yesterdays loss because the great Dak Prescott was facing a pass defense just as bad.

I'm sorry things weren't perfect for him. Maybe he can look at Wilson and learn from an elite QB.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol whoa dude..

Chill...

All I said was having a bad defense was not an excuse for yesterdays loss because the great Dak Prescott was facing a pass defense just as bad.

And you're once again totally off base. Nobody's winning with a defense that bad giving up over 32 points a game.

I'm sorry things weren't perfect for him.

Do better. This is just pathetic now.

Maybe he can look at Wilson and learn from an elite QB.

Or maybe you can finally take your head out of your ***?

Rest assured, none of us are holding our breath about that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Those rich, invisible Cowboys like Elliott, Cooper and Lawrence should contribute to signing Dak Prescott soon.

Zeke is getting heat today but I believe we threw 60 passes yesterday. I feel like it's a bit unfair to go at Zeke's performance when we never tried to get him involved.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And you're once again totally off base. Nobody's winning with a defense that bad giving up over 32 points a game.

Do better. This is just pathetic now.

Or maybe you can finally take your head out of your ***?

Rest assured, none of us are holding our breath about that.

2 bad defenses stepped on the field yesterday.

I wish our QB could have performed as well as their QB against an equally as bad defense.

Instead our QB threw a pick before half and didn't protect the ball under pressure to begin 2nd half.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is getting heat today but I believe we threw 60 passes yesterday. I feel like it's a bit unfair to go at Zeke's performance when we never tried to get him involved.

How many passes did he drop?

pansophy

Reaction score
Zeke looks good this year. He is making crap plays into gains again, like he did his rookie year. We behind a lot and it seems our make shift OL isn’t getting much push.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 bad defenses stepped on the field yesterday.

I wish our QB could have performed as well as their QB against an equally as bad defense.

Instead our QB threw a pick before half and didn't protect the ball under pressure to begin 2nd half.

And overcame all of it and had his team in the lead with 4 minutes left to play.

You cover your own eyes, nobody else's.

You do ignorant.