THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9-7 now wins the division for us no matter what
peeweedance.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
I would really like to see the eagles drop one of their next 2, to either the giants or skins.

then the cowboys only need to win 2 games, as long as one is against the Skins or Eagles.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
My nightmare scenario is we finish 4-0 and Garrett gets an extension.

Hurt my heart to think about it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
With the Eagles loss today, the best they can hope for is to win out and go 9-7. However, even if they do that by beating us, if we also finish 9-7 by winning our other 3 we would win the common opponents tiebreaker. If we beat them and both finish 8-8 we win by virtue of sweeping the season series. There is no scenario where Dallas goes 9-7 and doesn’t win the division now. We MUST finish 8-8 or worse and, even then, would win the division if we beat Philly unless we lose out otherwise.

In other words, the Eagles now have no say at all in who wins the division. Even if they beat us, they have to win out and us lose another game.
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (games played against the same opponents).
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory (the combined won-lost-tied percentage of all the teams that a club has defeated).
  6. dallas still has to play wash, phil wash and nyg twice so # 2 could still be a factor if tied and someone else pointed out they have better
  7. common opponent record.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
We are 3-6 in the last 9 games

odds of going 3-1 from here are..... slimmish

links18

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone thinks we are winning much of anything at this point. I wouldn't even put the Commanders game in the win column.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We will eek a win out and end up winning the div. Philly may not win another game btw..That D they have is trash..and Wince just isn't all that.

JMPearson

Reaction score
All Dallas as to do is beat Philly and win one other game , if Dallas beat Philly they can only get to 8-8

Rayman70

Reaction score
We don't even need to beat Philly at this point. Just win 1 game,period lol...Philly looks done.