Coogiguy03
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 48,137
- Reaction score
- 40,698
I kept seeing this player on the field, who is he, and when did he join the roster? Is he any good? Didn't know we had him on the team! Garcia
Just Google it…I kept seeing this player on the field, who is he, and when did he join the roster? Is he any good? Didn't know we had him on the team! Garcia
Actually he’s on the 53 in Bullard’s spot while he is on IR.He was on the PS. So they probably called him up for the game.
what is it 2003?Just Google it…
I kept seeing this player on the field, who is he, and when did he join the roster? Is he any good? Didn't know we had him on the team! Garcia
Don't worry it happens a lot!! No hard feelings taken because they wouldn't do it face to face!! But hey! Go Cowboyswhat is it 2003?
everyone knows about google, if they prefer to come to a discussion forum to ask, its the choice they made
why talk down to them
The problem is Sorensen our pseudo-brilliant special teams coach wants him to return punts.#93 Elijah Garcia 6'5" 305lbs 28yo going on his 3rd year in the league.
He has the size, that's one thing he has going for him.
Seems to me he'd be blocking and not actually doing the returning himself at 6-5 and 305 lbs. That's his best bet at that size and weight. Let's hope he's adept at it. It's a legitimate need, no doubt.The problem is Sorensen our pseudo-brilliant special teams coach wants him to return punts.
because googling it takes a fraction of the time than to come here, post a whole a** thread, and wait for a response.what is it 2003?
everyone knows about google, if they prefer to come to a discussion forum to ask, its the choice they made
why talk down to them
I like to think I follow the team closely, but seeing Tyler Goodson running the ball was a surprise,,, who the heck is he? Looks like he's got a burst though.I’d say I sort of pay attention to this team.
I saw someone on the field yesterday I never heard of at all. Things are indeed kind of thin.
Picked him up off Atlanta's practice squad in the middle of September. Everything I read said that he was similar to Malik Davis but a little faster. Seems like Davis showed a little more power, but both appear to have one-cut-and-burst ability to get through the holes. He's been better than Emari Demercado has been, which is why he's receiving the backup snaps instead.I like to think I follow the team closely, but seeing Tyler Goodson running the ball was a surprise,,, who the heck is he? Looks like he's got a burst though.
