Cee Dee's Interesting comments about last week

You’re gossiping and trying to bait people by talking about “liars”.

IMG-1767.jpg


The fact that you’re oblivious to your role in your own drama makes it even better.


Don't get mad because I crush your false narratives. Stop lying and I won't have a reason to expose them. Man up and stop cryin. Weakness isn't a good look on ya lil buddy.
 
Once again.... your weird fetish and lifestyle has no business being placed in this thread. Nobody wants to read things about you slurping and tasting things, etc.

That's your business and lifestyle, we don't judge, we support you living in your truth. When it comes to football knowledge, you're obviously pretty stupid and choose to lie and create false narratives, then get angry when your whole shtick is exposed with real life facts.

It makes you very angry and it's hilarious to watch you experience meltdowns when your narratives are crushed. We know who you are. You came out the closet at one point in your life outside of football, now its time you came out the closet concerning football and reveal what team you're really a fan of because its obvious that you weren't happy the Cowboys won yesterday.

So cut the act RuPaul. We know who you are here lil one. Try harder twinkle toes!!
Slurp
 
Slurp jock sniffer

Do yall see this lil broke dude keep writing posts about slurping and sniffing socks? Why do they allow these cowards to post about their personal activities with other guys in their personal lives?

We don't want to know what you indulge in Visionfairy.

This isn't the place for that RuPaul.
 
Do yall see this lil broke dude keep writing posts about slurping and sniffing socks? Why do they allow these cowards to post about their personal activities with other guys in their personal lives?

We don't want to know what you indulge in Visionfairy.

This isn't the place for that RuPaul.
Jock sniffer
 
I’m thinking the level of vitriol in this thread towards each other is not called for. If I was a mod I would temporarily bench a couple of you over these personal attacks and I don’t have a dog in this fight at all. It’s uncalled for. I don’t care what side you are on.
You new here? I know your not that was a joke but this vitriol has been gong on for 15 years on this site

It predates Dak. Last week schotty should have ran the damn ball . 1st and goal at the 2 and his play calling sucked

The fergy false start didn’t help but if ever there was a pound the rock moment
 
Last edited:
You new here? I know your not that was a joke but this vitriol has been gong on for 15 years on this site

It predates Dak. Last week schotty should have ran the damn ball . 1st and goal at the 2 and his play calling sucked

The fergy false start didn’t help but if ever there was a pound the rock moment
I just don’t understand why people are so hateful toward each other. It’s fine to disagree. In fact the diversity of thought here is what makes this place great. If you think someone is moronic, that’s fine but a person is unlikely to change another person’s mind by being hateful toward that person.

I get how frustrating it can be. You are trying to have a decent conversation and someone directs something personal toward you, it’s hard to overlook it. I can’t tell you how many times I have had to think really hard about saying something really ****** back toward them, because they have it coming, and trust me, as a lawyer, I know how to cut clean to the bone with words. But I usually just move on. It’s not worth arguing with someone not willing to listen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top