***** ___ SPORGWIRE.com has launched in BETA! ___ *****

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am excited to announce the launch of my latest project, SPORGWIRE.com!

What is SPORGWIRE you ask?

SPORGWIRE is an amazing sports newswire and search engine service that finds and collects sports related content from all over the internet and organizes it by sports teams and leagues.

With SPORGWIRE, you will find way more content for your favorite teams than any other sports newswire service can provide.

Some of you may remember the alpha version of SPORGWIRE I put online last year, but the new SPORGWIRE has been heavily rewritten and updated with many improvements!

To get started, simply follow the feeds that you are interested in and the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personalized sports news site!

Some of the SPORGWIRE features are ..
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to follow feeds without signing up, but if you lose your cookies you will lose your followed feeds list!
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to switch among different content layouts for desktops including Large Grid, Small Grid and List formats!
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to view the site using either a light or dark theme!
  • SPORGWIRE is mobile friendly and looks great on mobile!
  • SPORGWIRE mobile supports both vertical and horizontal viewing with separate layouts!
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to disable images to reduce your bandwidth usage when necessary.
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to create your own customizable RSS feeds from each SPORGWIRD feed that can be imported into RSS readers, applications, etc.

There are several more features and improvements planned for SPORGWIRE!

I have put a lot of work and effort into this project and I hope you will check it out when you have time!

Any comments, suggestions, etc. on SPORGWIRE will be welcomed and appreciated!

Let me know what you think!

Most importantly ... TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
uu9pmDP.gif

Last edited:

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
I am excited to announce the launch of my latest project, SPORGWIRE.com!

What is SPORGWIRE you ask?

SPORGWIRE is an amazing sports newswire and search engine service that finds and collects sports related content from all over the internet and organizes it by sports teams and leagues.

With SPORGWIRE, you will find way more content for your favorite teams than any other sports newswire service can provide.

Some of you may remember the alpha version of SPORGWIRE I put online last year, but the new SPORGWIRE has been heavily rewritten and updated with many improvements!

To get started, simply follow the feeds that you are interested in and the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personalized sports news site!

Some of the SPORGWIRE features are ..
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to follow feeds without signing up, but if you lose your cookies you will lose your followed feeds list!
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to switch among different content layouts for desktops including Large Grid, Small Grid and List formats!
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to view the site using either a light or dark theme!
  • SPORGWIRE is mobile friendly and looks great on mobile!
  • SPORGWIRE mobile supports both vertical and horizontal viewing with separate layouts!
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to disable images to reduce your bandwidth usage when necessary.
  • SPORGWIRE allows you to create your own customizable RSS feeds from each SPORGWIRD feed that can be imported into RSS readers, applications, etc.

There are several more features and improvements planned for SPORGWIRE!

I have put a lot of work and effort into this project and I hope you will check it out when you have time!

Any comments, suggestions, etc. on SPORGWIRE will be welcomed and appreciated!

Let me know what you think!

Most importantly ... TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

Easy to sign up, fast browsing speed, good collection of data from many sources -- I'm in.

The only deficit I see is lack of info on Texas high school football.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easy to sign up, fast browsing speed, good collection of data from many sources -- I'm in.

The only deficit I see is lack of info on Texas high school football.
*laughs*

If it grows in popularity I will definitely look at more data/content to find for it.

I already have more sports planned to be added :D

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Great job Reality. Impressive. I signed up and have my teams on the followed list. Now going thru some articles. Looks cool.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I also need to mention that some of the older official NFL team content may have invalid URLs.

The reason for this is the NFL is transitioning every NFL team site over to its new site system and apparently they are not creating redirect URLs for some of their older articles.

They may fix that or they may not so I am leaving the content in SPORGWIRE for now. Eventually if they do not correct it I will remove the content with invalid URLs from SPORGWIRE.