***** ___ SPORGWIRE.com has launched in BETA! ___ *****

gmoney112

Reaction score
Did you use the new CSS grid? It's pretty sweet.

Also let me know if you ever need some work with APIs, i worked with them professionally. If you go any Verizon product page and scroll to the reviews/feedback you can see my glorious handiwork. :laugh:

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Curling. We require Curling.

giphy.gif

Using a bald guy to request curling is a bit ironic, ain't it?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Great site! I now have my own personalized sports page. A tip of the hat to you, partner.

Pandora

Reaction score
I like it, but is there any way to customize a team feed?

Specifically, is there any way to de-select some of the sources currently in the Cowboys feed? Everybody has his or her own preferences of course, but I'd prefer less junk sites on the feed.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like it, but is there any way to customize a team feed?

Specifically, is there any way to de-select some of the sources currently in the Cowboys feed? Everybody has his or her own preferences of course, but I'd prefer less junk sites on the feed.
That functionality will be added soon!

My goal is to allow users to filter content through inclusion and exclusion strings and sources. That way for example, you could block ESPN content or only include ESPN and DallasCowboys.com content.

You could also block all content containing certain players, teams, etc. you don't want to read about any more.

bandfan

Reaction score
Gonna check it out for some D1 baseball, that's gotta be the worst covered prominent league ever..

Pandora

Reaction score
My goal is to allow users to filter content through inclusion and exclusion strings and sources. That way for example, you could block ESPN content or only include ESPN and DallasCowboys.com content.

Fantastic!

... eve if those two sites were not the ones I had in mind :)