_Finally_ watched the game...

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Idgit said:
I was out of town this weekend and just got around to it. Keeping in mind that I think the Giants are probably the stongest NFC SuperBowl contender, I can't understand for the life of me what all the bellyaching--I mean, analysis on this board is about. Sheesh. Our OTs were pushed around all day, by their probowl DEs. Bledsoe had more bad throws than I've seen him have all year. But, that game was a defensive struggle. We had many chances to win it in the second half, and if it weren't for giving up a defensive score early, we might well have won.
Idgit, when I rewatched the game the other day, I came away with the same impression you did: It didn't look nearly as ugly the second time around. We really played them basically to a standstill other than the gift TD our offense gave them (though Feely's miss helped a little). You don't expect to totally shut down their DEs, but I think that if we block and catch just a *little* better, we can win that game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab said:
Idgit, when I rewatched the game the other day, I came away with the same impression you did: It didn't look nearly as ugly the second time around. We really played them basically to a standstill other than the gift TD our offense gave them (though Feely's miss helped a little). You don't expect to totally shut down their DEs, but I think that if we block and catch just a *little* better, we can win that game.

Exactly. The execution mistake on the fumble/TD was huge. We got a bad rap, too, on A Glenn's penalty on K Davis' pick. We had a 50 yard bomb to T Glenn dropped/overthrown in the 4th, two chances with a one-possession deficit to even things up in the 4th, on the road, against a very good team. I thought it was one of J Jones' best games of the year. No excuses, we have to overcome those things to make it work, but if we measure up as well as we have the last two weeks v. the very best teams in the NFL, why is everyone looking for a cliff to throw themselves off?

Start TONY ROMO. (shakes head, no, bangs head). Replace Parcells with Jimmy Johnson. Please.

lspain1

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:

Sorry, I do not agree with this. "Standstill" is an apt description for our offense for the entire first half and the great majority of the second as well. Everyone on the offense gets a bit of the blame here but the game was not particularly close. If Manning had performed at all it would have been a blow out.

Credit our defense for keeping it close but we didn't threaten them all day.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Sorry, I do not agree with this. "Standstill" is an apt description for our offense for the entire first half and the great majority of the second as well. Everyone on the offense gets a bit of the blame here but the game was not particularly close. If Manning had performed at all it would have been a blow out.

Credit our defense for keeping it close but we didn't threaten them all day.
Right, their offense was at a standstill also. AndI think our defense had something to do with Manning not performing at all. ;)

Don't get me wrong, the offense was atrocious. I'm just saying that the game really was very even. I think it felt like they outplayed us so much because they got up on us first.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lspain1 said:

You mean, if Bledsoe had performed at all it would have been a Dallas blowout. Oh, wait, the Giants have a good defense, too. There's a very good reason why Manning performed so poorly, and you make a mistake if you don't credit our team for our play on that side of the ball. We were _excellent_ on defense, all day.

We weren't standing still on offesne, we were being stopped. That said, we *did* threaten the Giants a few times. As I said, it was a one-possession game for our last two drives. That's a threat by definition.

sacase

Reaction score
I am sorry I dont' think the giants dominated us at all. We basically gave them 10 easy points off of turnovers. Turnovers for the most part caused by the O-lines pathetic attempt at blocking. The Giants only drove on us once, and that was it. If we give DB one or two more seconds to throw the ball, I think you see a hugly different game. IMHO Strayhan and whatever his name is won the game for them.

superpunk

Reaction score
DragonSoul said:
Stop with your hate. They both played horrible and put up pretty much the same numbers. Eli had 2 Ints. While Drew had 2 Ints and 2 Fumbles one that sealed the game. Mind you that was Elis 19th start, and how many was that for drew? How about 184. Hmmm thats almost 10 times the experience. The kid had a bad game against a solid defense in the cowboys. He isnt going to light it up every week, he is still learning.

Btw Last year eli drove on dallas to win in the last game of the year. Eli got us 10 pts in SD with the 2nd half about to end too be down 1 pts too SD, He drove us and helped us beat denver in regulation, drove on dallas to tie it up and take it too OT, He tied it on Seattle and drove 3 times for game winning drives that the fg kicker missed. He had about 3-4 come from behind games this year alone.

Drew had how many? I know he chocked one up too seattle. I know he had not 1 but 2 chances inside the 2 min drill to go for a game tying drive, but he threw an int on one of them.

I just love how some people dont keep it in perspective. Eli 19 starts and the first half of the season helped us get too 8-4, second half the defense and tiki are stepping it up, its not always on the qb especially one that started 19 games. Vs someone who started 184. Oh well keep them colored glasses on.

1. Those comeback games wouldn't have to be "comeback games" if Eli hadn't sucked it up for the previous three quarters.

2. Is it really a shock that his numbers are better in 4th quarter, against prevent defenses?

3. His accuracy sucks.

4. Your perspective is AMAZING. Drew is doing his thing with an offensive line in shambles, decreasing production from his WRs, and no appreciable run game. Eli has a ton of talent surrounding him, but Bledsoe is still outplaying him. The Giants beat the Cowboys in spite of Eli Manning, not because of Eli Manning. How's that for perspective?

lspain1

Reaction score
Idgit said:
You mean, if Bledsoe had performed at all it would have been a Dallas blowout. Oh, wait, the Giants have a good defense, too. There's a very good reason why Manning performed so poorly, and you make a mistake if you don't credit our team for our play on that side of the ball. We were _excellent_ on defense, all day.

We weren't standing still on offesne, we were being stopped. That said, we *did* threaten the Giants a few times. As I said, it was a one-possession game for our last two drives. That's a threat by definition.

The reason I say we didn't threaten was our TD drive was a grand total of 7 yards and that was where we needed to be to have a chance. The rest of the day we had one drive that netted 3 points. If some sort of miracle occurred and the OL started blocking we might have been a threat but there was really no time in that game where I felt we had any momentum at all. I think most of the yardage on the drive that ended in the FG was netted on two plays.

My point is this...a one posession game is a threat IF you have an offense that is having some success (or any). We did not demonstrate that on Sunday. Winning that game on the road required us to have some offense. They didn't show up and that was really apparent from the first play. It only got more apparent as the game went on.

DragonSoul

Reaction score
BAZ said:
Yeah I'm sure you are so witty a lot of your "jokes" go over people's head's :rolleyes:

I'm telling you the game's we came back in - You say we never came back in a game I tell you three and you dismiss them .

You say we given the game by Marty? That's not even worth responding to if you believe that.

San Fran - come back's a come back no matter who it's against we were losing and got it together.

Drew scored a TD in the Eagles game which put us with in 6 points with 2.58 left in the game - that's giving your team a chance after stinking up the place for most of it.

I love the way you rip into Drew like he is being pushed onto the field in a wheel chair - he has his problems that are obvious for the world to see. But he has performed well this season in some games - I guess that's why he was the leading passer in the NFC for most of the season & is leading the position in fan pro bowl voting apparently http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=02892A19-AFD7-4191-29A30016374F943D - how are those "facts & stats".

There is nothing wrong with defending your team but throwing around petty insults because I don't think your team can make it to the big game is asinine ;)

1) I have my moments :)

2) Not so much as dismiss them but put them in perspective for you. SD game was based on no Gates who is top 1/2 TE and with the numbers he puts up top 15-20 WR. They also barely utilized LT especially on the last 4 plays. Honestly does it mean if gates was in and let had a chance to touch the ball once or twice out of the 4 times could they have won, i believe statistically it would of been in there favor. Look at how many Tds gates and Lt have between them, i think that number speaks for itself

SF game it is a come back no doubt, but keep it in perspective they are what the 30th in team defense in allowing in pts, and thats only 1 pt behind the mighty texans. Yes its a comeback but it be more impressive against a top 10 or even 15 defense, maybe 20 if i was charitable lol.

Yes Drew gave you a chance too come back, but it wasnt he who Tied or won that game for you. McNabb threw the int and in turn Roy returned it for a TD after that Drew didnt have to do anything to win the game. That Eagles argument doesnt work. McChoke did it the week before against the skins and did it again against you guys.

Also drew is manageable which everyone knew, the problem comes with him making mistakes, seems like he is starting to do so, and if he does that will be the end for the cowboys, mind you, you have what another 2 years with him? Its funny how its alright for drew to have a bad game but hey he did have a couple good games but when it comes to Eli he had a tough game against a top 5/10 defense and thats the end of it right? We did forget about all the drop balls our wrs had? Some where on Eli others were not, for example like the 50 yd bomb to Carter who dropped it? So the numbers lie a little bit. Btw Eli is leading the Pro-Bowl Votes through the sprint phone votes :) . 1st was Pey, then Vick and 7th was Eli.
Btw his passer rating aint doing so hot after our game. I still prefer too go by Tds, Ints, and Passing yards. Your passer rating and comp % is nice but doesnt tell the whole truth. Like throwing more deep balls which Eli is very accurate on compared to many qbs, throwing the ball away, and dropped balls. I do agree Eli still needs to improve on all those things as well. But cant argue his other stats with just 19 starts and a teams record of 8-4 so far.

Finally i wasnt throwing any insults around. I have no problem with you thinking we wont get too the big game, but when i disagree on some other accounts i will bring it up. Feel free to make your case about any other team. Let me give u a little hint.

Offense has scored 4th most points in the league 2nd to seattle who has a weak schedule and the eagles just gave up by giving them 42 pts.

Our defense top 8 in pts allowed. 2nd/3rd in turnovers diff and total turnovers. We have a 16 cons. game turnover streak. btw we are also in the tops 4 run defense.

Eli tops in qbs for NFC, Tiki 3 rd in rushing yards in the nfl, and is either 2nd or first in total yards from scrimmage again. Burress was top 7 wr but might of fallen after sundays game. Shockey top 1/2 TE in the league. Our de have combined for the most sacks in the league. AP our MLB has been an animal.

What am i thinking, we have no parts on offense or defense too compete with any team lmao.

Would you like to try again?

DragonSoul

Reaction score
superpunk said:
1. Those comeback games wouldn't have to be "comeback games" if Eli hadn't sucked it up for the previous three quarters.

2. Is it really a shock that his numbers are better in 4th quarter, against prevent defenses?

3. His accuracy sucks.

4. Your perspective is AMAZING. Drew is doing his thing with an offensive line in shambles, decreasing production from his WRs, and no appreciable run game. Eli has a ton of talent surrounding him, but Bledsoe is still outplaying him. The Giants beat the Cowboys in spite of Eli Manning, not because of Eli Manning. How's that for perspective?

1) I agree you are partly correct, but not completely. Even if that was the case, the case is he still gets it done, takes a special qb to do it. I dont see any qb lighting it up against every team they play especially against playing a good defense.

2) I guess you didnt watch the denver game right? I guess you didnt see them blitzing on that final drive, not the whole drive but on and off. SD game they came after us as well.

3) His accuracy isnt great and needs improvement no doubt, but again there is a bigger picture to it, dropped balls, going deep more often then not, not checking down, and ya just bad accuracy as well. Its a combo, but a few games that he had with low accuracy werent all on him if you look at all the info. Again im not debating that he has too improve on that as well.

4) Sorry but when we first played Drew he didnt play well, seattles game when he gave the game away was on him as well right? How about the stats for the qbs Eli is ahead of Drew isnt he? Ya i think so. What did Eli do last year when we had no oline, wrs, te last game against you? Well he beat you guys too bring us back, he had pitt, cinci beat last year as well if our whole defense wasnt on IR. So he has played well and done it with both a full team and a decimated team its an excuse, players get it done.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Dude, have you seen Elisha throw a ball? I'm surprised people aren't yelling PULL and trying to shoot that thing down from the stamds with a shotgun. His accuracy is horrible. Your OLine is executing a lot better than us, but you were still only able to score one offensive touchdown despite NFC leading QB and 3rd RB Tiki "Oh my God he is the best thing since the remote" Barber. Do better than that. Please. KGR8THX

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
DragonSoul said:
1) I have my moments :)

2) Not so much as dismiss them but put them in perspective for you. SD game was based on no Gates who is top 1/2 TE and with the numbers he puts up top 15-20 WR. They also barely utilized LT especially on the last 4 plays. Honestly does it mean if gates was in and let had a chance to touch the ball once or twice out of the 4 times could they have won, i believe statistically it would of been in there favor. Look at how many Tds gates and Lt have between them, i think that number speaks for itself

SF game it is a come back no doubt, but keep it in perspective they are what the 30th in team defense in allowing in pts, and thats only 1 pt behind the mighty texans. Yes its a comeback but it be more impressive against a top 10 or even 15 defense, maybe 20 if i was charitable lol.

Yes Drew gave you a chance too come back, but it wasnt he who Tied or won that game for you. McNabb threw the int and in turn Roy returned it for a TD after that Drew didnt have to do anything to win the game. That Eagles argument doesnt work. McChoke did it the week before against the skins and did it again against you guys.

Also drew is manageable which everyone knew, the problem comes with him making mistakes, seems like he is starting to do so, and if he does that will be the end for the cowboys, mind you, you have what another 2 years with him? Its funny how its alright for drew to have a bad game but hey he did have a couple good games but when it comes to Eli he had a tough game against a top 5/10 defense and thats the end of it right? We did forget about all the drop balls our wrs had? Some where on Eli others were not, for example like the 50 yd bomb to Carter who dropped it? So the numbers lie a little bit. Btw Eli is leading the Pro-Bowl Votes through the sprint phone votes :) . 1st was Pey, then Vick and 7th was Eli.
Btw his passer rating aint doing so hot after our game. I still prefer too go by Tds, Ints, and Passing yards. Your passer rating and comp % is nice but doesnt tell the whole truth. Like throwing more deep balls which Eli is very accurate on compared to many qbs, throwing the ball away, and dropped balls. I do agree Eli still needs to improve on all those things as well. But cant argue his other stats with just 19 starts and a teams record of 8-4 so far.

Finally i wasnt throwing any insults around. I have no problem with you thinking we wont get too the big game, but when i disagree on some other accounts i will bring it up. Feel free to make your case about any other team. Let me give u a little hint.

Offense has scored 4th most points in the league 2nd to seattle who has a weak schedule and the eagles just gave up by giving them 42 pts.

Our defense top 8 in pts allowed. 2nd/3rd in turnovers diff and total turnovers. We have a 16 cons. game turnover streak. btw we are also in the tops 4 run defense.

Eli tops in qbs for NFC, Tiki 3 rd in rushing yards in the nfl, and is either 2nd or first in total yards from scrimmage again. Burress was top 7 wr but might of fallen after sundays game. Shockey top 1/2 TE in the league. Our de have combined for the most sacks in the league. AP our MLB has been an animal.

What am i thinking, we have no parts on offense or defense too compete with any team lmao.

Would you like to try again?

Try what again? Your love for Eli is quite worrying - I think you either are him or dating him

Your points about San Diego are redundant - they lost three more games with him. He is a playmaker but saying that if he was in the game we would of lost is like saying if that Denver player bothered to move in the endzone while Eli was lobbing a hope pass of his back foot instead of standing their with his mouth open catching flies Denver would of won.

Drew got us back in the Eagles game we were down he scored / Roy scored - thats a come behind effort.

You mention a lot about poor Eli having a lot of drop balls - is that because your receivers are rubbish? I would have called Plex, Shocky & (less so ) Toomer very good.

Your offence being fourth in the league in scoring is impressive. But saying Seattle have a weak schedule when it's not that different then your's is wrong.

Eli tops in qbs for NFC, Tiki 3 rd in rushing yards in the nfl, and is either 2nd or first in total yards from scrimmage again. Burress was top 7 wr but might of fallen after Sundays game. Shockey top 1/2 TE in the league.

At one time you could of said that about our players except we had 3 players in the top 15 in recieveing.

I don't think that the Gaints are as good a Seattle , Carolina and maybe the bears.

I don't think the are much better then or at all then the Cowboys - the point margins in the two games show this.

I don't see us going far in the playoffs if we get there so I don't see the Giants doing any better.

I see you have blind faith in your team and Eli but for me the media have been slurping your team since they shut out the Skins.

And as for the mean nothing game at the end of last year - come on , you act like that means something . Are you kidding me?

DragonSoul

Reaction score
BAZ said:
Try what again? Your love for Eli is quite worrying - I think you either are him or dating him

Your points about San Diego are redundant - they lost three more games with him. He is a playmaker but saying that if he was in the game we would of lost is like saying if that Denver player bothered to move in the endzone while Eli was lobbing a hope pass of his back foot instead of standing their with his mouth open catching flies Denver would of won.

Drew got us back in the Eagles game we were down he scored / Roy scored - thats a come behind effort.

You mention a lot about poor Eli having a lot of drop balls - is that because your receivers are rubbish? I would have called Plex, Shocky & (less so ) Toomer very good.

Your offence being fourth in the league in scoring is impressive. But saying Seattle have a weak schedule when it's not that different then your's is wrong.

At one time you could of said that about our players except we had 3 players in the top 15 in recieveing.

I don't think that the Gaints are as good a Seattle , Carolina and maybe the bears.

I don't think the are much better then or at all then the Cowboys - the point margins in the two games show this.

I don't see us going far in the playoffs if we get there so I don't see the Giants doing any better.

I see you have blind faith in your team and Eli but for me the media have been slurping your team since they shut out the Skins.

And as for the mean nothing game at the end of last year - come on , you act like that means something . Are you kidding me?

Lmao what does your brain hurt so you go into the insulting phase? Are you sure your not the one thats in the closet hiding? Ya drew is sooooooooo good that he is on his third team already. Nice try.

Actually few qbs physically can do what eli did. Not the prettiest ball or play but he got it done, unlike Drew who had 2 chances inside 2 mins and he was able too throw a pick when it mattered. Drew got you close to Philly but Roy won you the game not drew. When drew drives your team for a game tying or winning score then you can say so.

As i said the dropped balls are a combination of Elis bad throws and wrs just dropping them (maybe lack of concentration).

I am far from having my eyes closed with Eli, i know he will have growing pains and has thus far this year, but the pros totally out weight the cons.

Again instead of saying that i think the bears, panthers and seattle will get further is one thing but back it up with some facts or points, thats something a 5 year old would argue.

I backed mine up with individual stats and team stats. We are about the same in defense besides the giants are causing more turnovers. So both our defenses are in the top 10. Thats good enough to get deep into the playoffs isnt it?

Offense our RB is just a bit better then yours dont you think? Te i think ours is a bit better there too? Wrs our number 1 is better then yours. both have solid 2's. And as i said Eli is getting us tied or ahead when it counts, while still having his growing pains.

Btw did you happen too see what we did too seattle at there place? You honestly think they are better then us. Btw do a little research and look at the teams they faced.
Arizona
Houston
Rams
SF

They are at the bottom of defenses. 3 of those 4 teams they face twice a year. They are ranked 32nd, 31st, 30th and 29th in pts allowed by there defense. Incase you didnt realize there are only 32 teams in the NFL. Ya there schedule wasnt week lol. One of there toughest games was too go to philly, but hey they beat on a team without a QB, rb, wrs, and all that other stuff going on. They still have Tenn, GB, and SF left on there schedule. Ya real tough schedule.

I wish the giants had a schedule like that. Going against a top 5-10 defense or going against the worst defenses in the league.

At least if your gonna spew garbage and try to make a valid point. RESEARCH IT ;-) Thanks...

http://www.insidefootball.com/gameday/obscurestats/p_week13.html

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Again instead of saying that i think the bears, panthers and Seattle will get further is one thing but back it up with some facts or points, thats something a 5 year old would argue.

Seattle 10-2

Chicago 9-3

Carolina 9-3

New York 8-4

There is some simple stats you might be able to follow

I backed mine up with individual stats and team stats. We are about the same in defense besides the giants are causing more turnovers. So both our defenses are in the top 10. Thats good enough to get deep into the playoffs isnt it?

As I have already said in this thread they will be playing away from home and they have only 1 win this season away.

Offense our RB is just a bit better then yours dont you think? Te i think ours is a bit better there too? Wrs our number 1 is better then yours. both have solid 2's. And as i said Eli is getting us tied or ahead when it counts, while still having his growing pains.

Rb -maybe better but I would take our 1-2 punch over Tiki.

TE - I don't know about that . I think depending on who you follow you will think is better.

WR - Plax is having a great year but Key to me is our offensive MVP and is great at moving the sticks. As a two some I give it to the Cowboys but out of the two teams Plax is probably the best receiver.

Btw did you happen too see what we did too seattle at there place? You honestly think they are better then us. Btw do a little research and look at the teams they faced.
Arizona
Houston
Rams
SF

The Giants played

Arizona

Rams

San Francisco

New Orleans

Philadelphia with out MacNabb

Washington

Minnesota

Are these the cream of the NFL?

Incase you didnt realize there are only 32 teams in the NFL.

Thats a zinger - ring your mates and let them know.

Ya there schedule wasnt week lol. One of there toughest games was too go to philly, but hey they beat on a team without a QB, rb, wrs, and all that other stuff going on

You did realize when you were typing this you are playing this team next :rolleyes:

At least if your gonna spew garbage and try to make a valid point. RESEARCH IT ;-) Thanks...

hyp·o·crite ([font=verdana, sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (h
ibreve.gif
p
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-kr
ibreve.gif
t
lprime.gif
)
n.
A person given to hypocrisy.

DragonSoul

Reaction score
BAZ said:
Seattle 10-2

Chicago 9-3

Carolina 9-3

New York 8-4

There is some simple stats you might be able to follow
Ya those are a simple mind reasons. I 4 get that the one with the best record wins the SB silly me :-| Again u look at the simple things without looking at the big picture. Makes life easier I see.

As I have already said in this thread they will be playing away from home and they have only 1 win this season away.
Actually w/a little more research you would know that Eli is better on the road then at home. We had some bad luck besides in SD in time things change ie. Philly.

Rb -maybe better but I would take our 1-2 punch over Tiki.
Now thats being a homer. If you said that snywhere else u would be laughed at. Have J.J. play a full season 1st, & if jj was so good way did barber take over 4 him? I cant believe u said that. BTW did u see all the tds Jacobs has 4 us?

TE - I don't know about that . I think depending on who you follow you will think is better.
Last yr u might of had an arguement but not the last 2 out of 3 years. I prefer too look at a 3 yr stretch not a single yr that could just be a fluke.

WR - Plax is having a great year but Key to me is our offensive MVP and is great at moving the sticks. As a two some I give it to the Cowboys but out of the two teams Plax is probably the best receiver.
We can agree 2 disagree but again the stats dont lie.

The Giants played

Arizona

Rams

San Francisco

New Orleans

Philadelphia with out MacNabb

Washington

Minnesota

Are these the cream of the NFL?
[/QUOTE]
Arizona was a solid team when we 1st met but by seasons end they had a lot of injuries.

Rams were decent when we met as well, they had no injuries on O or D.

SF was a joke

NO was on a streak when they played us, there team is solid jusy a horrible coach thats keeping them back and a qb.

Philly was only out a qb, and McM actually put up very good numbers on us that McChoke could of, except McChoke wasnt there too throw out the game.

Skins are average at best if u contain Brunell and santana same as the cowboys, especially since both ur run games are way overhyped, but ur defense is better then theres.

Minn is & was a joke, but there record is a winning 1.

Btw those are the saame teams seattle faced lol except they face them twice, but NO was a bit better then the Texans am i not correct? & the skins are a bit harder then the rams, and SF am i wrong there?
[/QUOTE]

You did realize when you were typing this you are playing this team next :rolleyes:

hyp·o·crite ([font=verdana, sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (h
ibreve.gif
p
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-kr
ibreve.gif
t
lprime.gif
)
n.
A person given to hypocrisy.
Actually im glad you learn a new word daily. I tell it how i see it. Unlike you. Talking about the cream of the schedule (with sarcasim of course) with SF on ours but when its a comeback for drew its proves how good he is against the 2nd worst defense in the league lol.

Also i do realize we are playing the eagles, and they should lose, there should be no reason why we dont win especially with westbrook being out. So ya this is a give me game, but diff then the last time we met.

Now you try to keep it in perspective.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit said:
I am most certainly _not_ and Eli fan. But I think the Giants are a balanced team, and they seem to be peaking in December, which is always something I look for . T Barber is a stud, and they've got those DEs. No team in the NFC is without holes, but the Giants played us very evenly last week. Most teams we lose to leaving me hungry for a rematch.

I don't trust Seattle, though. Love Hasselbeck, but thought the Giants fairly controlled that game two weeks ago. Thought we pushed Sea around in their own house, too.

I agree with your assessments.

However-Seattle has what the Giants don't have-a KICKING GAME. :lmao2:

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Ya those are a simple mind reasons. I 4 get that the one with the best record wins the SB silly me :-| Again u look at the simple things without looking at the big picture. Makes life easier I see.

No you twist perceptions on how to look at thing to favor your team. Nothing wrong with being a homer but it devalues your strength of point in an argument.

Actually w/a little more research you would know that Eli is better on the road then at home. We had some bad luck besides in SD in time things change ie. Philly.

Back to the scary Eli love - say for arguments sake Eli does play better on the road. That means the rest of the team stinks it up. Your team hasn't proved anything away from home the fact that you can't acknowledge this proves you can't think objectionable at all.

Now thats being a homer. If you said that snywhere else u would be laughed at. Have J.J. play a full season 1st, & if jj was so good way did barber take over 4 him? I cant believe u said that. BTW did u see all the tds Jacobs has 4 us?

I believe JJ is closer to the player he was last season the he is this season. If you checked around this board for 2 minutes you will see people think we have problems with our O-line - maybe that has something to do with his production ya think? M.Barber can come in and be productive, hes a rookie that has a lot of potential and will get better. Jacobs goes in on the goal line ( why do the take Tiki out) - he has got 6 TDs and a lovely 2.6 yards per carry. JJ has 7 TDs & M. Barber has 5 - Tiki has 6 + 1 recieving & Jacobs 6. Not much in the difference and if you take into account JJ was out for a few games there is not much to laugh at but as we have already established you have a strange sense of humor.

Last yr u might of had an arguement but not the last 2 out of 3 years. I prefer too look at a 3 yr stretch not a single yr that could just be a fluke.

As a complete package I still think Witten has the edge and he's still growing as a player. A lot of people think he has been underused this year because he has been kept into block - you won't be able to swing me on this one to me he is indispensable.

Rams were decent when we met as well, they had no injuries on O or D.

You played them the week before Seattle.

NO was on a streak when they played us,

Thats funny - a streak , it was the second game of the season and it was your free home game.

Philly was only out a qb, and McM actually put up very good numbers on us that McChoke could of, except McChoke wasnt there too throw out the game.

Yeah only a QB :rolleyes: because they are easy to replace & TO how did he play - o wait.

As for McMahon - thats the same guy that had two int's run back for TDs & another one ran back to the 5 yard line against who..........wait .............hold on .............. I know this one ...........o yeah SEATTLE. Who beat them 45 - 0. But at least it's close to the score you had against them.

Minn is & was a joke, but there record is a winning 1.
At least we can agree on that.

Btw those are the saame teams seattle faced lol except they face them twice, but NO was a bit better then the Texans am i not correct? & the skins are a bit harder then the rams, and SF am i wrong there?

You both played the 9ers.

NO maybe a bit better then the Texans but the are both teams you should beat.

Skins are harder then the Rams.

Talking about the cream of the schedule (with sarcasim of course) with SF on ours but when its a comeback for drew its proves how good he is against the 2nd worst defense in the league lol

You keep going back to Drew butwe are talikng about the Giants chances in the Playoffs.

Is that in perspective for ya.