A&M taking it to OU early on, leads 21-7

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Why did A&M have nothing to lose?

Im just saying that being #1 or #2 that every team plays you like you have a bullseye on your chest. A few of the announcers were discussing the same thing. A&M had everything to gain and nothing to lose sitting at #22 as they were. What is so hard to understand about that ?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Alot of razzly dazzle on A&M's part to keep this game as close as it was. Having both of those fakes work and both score is unbelievable.

Good game Aggies. Good game !!
What a backhanded comment that was. A&M gave OU the ball on their own 10 twice. A&M gave OU the game. OU got lucky. Period. Anybody that says any different is an idiot. I was there. I know.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Im just saying that being #1 or #2 that every team plays you like you have a bullseye on your chest. A few of the announcers were discussing the same thing. A&M had everything to gain and nothing to lose sitting at #22 as they were. What is so hard to understand about that ?
They had the BIG 12 Championship and a BCS game to lose moron.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
What a backhanded comment that was. A&M gave OU the ball on their own 10 twice. A&M gave OU the game. OU got lucky. Period. Anybody that says any different is an idiot. I was there. I know.

Good lord. Your homer is showing bro. Might want to cover that up. :eek:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
They had the BIG 12 Championship and a BCS game to lose moron.

DumbA$$ Aggie fan.

I can call a few names to. :D Your Aggies just lost AGAIN. Your upset. That is understandable. BCS game my ***. You keep smoking that pipe dream jackoff.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
******T ******T ******T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 stupid kickoff mistake away from beating the #2 team in the nation...$^^**&%^%*^( :mad:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
******T ******T ******T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 stupid kickoff mistake away from beating the #2 team in the nation...$^^**&%^%*^( :mad:

Hey !! Hell of a game tho. Franchione came to play today. That was fantastic. I think I pulled everyone of my fingernails off watching this game. **Sigh of relief** You can tell they had been working on those trick plays all week. Franchione even said so before going in at halftime. He said something like it wasnt a risk it was all calculated. They had been working on them all along.

Sure paid dividends today. Great game.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Hey !! Hell of a game tho. Franchione came to play today. That was fantastic. I think I pulled everyone of my fingernails off watching this game. **Sigh of relief** You can tell they had been working on those trick plays all week. Franchione even said so before going in at halftime. He said something like it wasnt a risk it was all calculated. They had been working on them all along.

Sure paid dividends today. Great game.

Definately one of the best games Ive ever seen, and coach Fran pulled out all the stops.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BTW

Stoops burned the red-shirt of DeMarcus Walker today. Our secondary was and has been getting scorched. He said before the game if you saw #24 in there then they must have really needed him.

I like this kid. He is by far an improvement over Bassey whom the freshman replaced.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I'm actually very happy with the Aggies this year. After last year and the bad shape R.C. Slocum had left A&M in, I really didn't expect the Aggies to do so well this year. A fluke loss to Baylor, a loss to a very underrated Utah team, and an almost win against the team that will probably be the National Champions. If the Aggies can finish the season with a win against the t-sips, I think it will be a great season to build on for next year and the Franchione reign.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I'm actually very happy with the Aggies this year. After last year and the bad shape R.C. Slocum had left A&M in, I really didn't expect the Aggies to do so well this year. A fluke loss to Baylor, a loss to a very underrated Utah team, and an almost win against the team that will probably be the National Champions. If the Aggies can finish the season with a win against the t-sips, I think it will be a great season to build on for next year and the Franchione reign.

Excellent post TB. The Aggies are going to be a force next year as well.

Anything out of College Station regarding McNeal? What happened to him? It looked like he got hurt but it didnt look serious. To bad if he was just pulled to get a spark. The guy played lights out in the first half.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Excellent post TB. The Aggies are going to be a force next year as well.

Anything out of College Station regarding McNeal? What happened to him? It looked like he got hurt but it didnt look serious. To bad if he was just pulled to get a spark. The guy played lights out in the first half.

This is from the TexAgs message board about McNeal's injury. It's the best Aggie website I've found. http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=382602&forum_id=5

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I think this is something A&M and OU fans alike can agree on: BTHO tu!!!
While I do think that it's something that you can both agree on, it seems to me that only one of those schools is capable of beating The University at the moment and it's the one located in Norman.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Dallas said:
BTW

Stoops burned the red-shirt of DeMarcus Walker today. Our secondary was and has been getting scorched. He said before the game if you saw #24 in there then they must have really needed him.

I like this kid. He is by far an improvement over Bassey whom the freshman replaced.

I don't expect to see Perkins back this year. I think this is a reflection of that.