A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, Noooooooo not the Red-Zone again......

dak.png

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
My point is Dak had more than Brady, Rogers and Mahomes.

True, but not very relevant. A running team like the Titans would probably run the ball more in the red zone than pass. So, the QB of a running team would have less TDs. Not the fault of the QB. The QB is actually doing the right thing, running the ball, and scoring TDs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Moore the play caller, is HORRIBLE in the redzone! He always gets a free pass from the Media.

Moore lead the #1 offense in NFL history. If Moore has a fault its handing it to Zeke to often right up the middle. But in his defense, Zeke cant do much else. Down by the GL is 70% Oline play, which we havent had in a while.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
My point is Dak had more than Brady, Rogers and Mahomes.

Not sure that you have a point, below is a list of all the QB that had more TD throws inside the 20 than Dak did in 2019. Are you suggesting that these guys are better than Dak, afterall, if Dak is better than Brady, Rogers and Mahomes based on the cherry picked states, then the opposite must be true as well, those that throw more than Dak must be better than Dak, correct?

And my list is from the same data set, 2019 just includes all TD passes listed as inside the 20 , which includes the inside the 10 numbers. Dak threw a total of 23, the below all threw more than that.

Russell Wilson
Lamar Jackson
Matt Ryan
Carson Wentz
Jameis Winston
Jared Goff
Jimmy Garoppolo
Drew Brees
Kirk Cousins
Baker Mayfield
Derek Carr
Deshaun Watson
Gardner Minshew
Aaron Rodgers
Jacoby Brissett
Philip Rivers
Kyle Allen
Ryan Tannehill
Mitchell Trubisky

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You really aren't very bright. Which one of those TD passes fit the criteria being discussed?

I fell into, he says.... oh boy.

DUH!!!! Dak doenst throw over the middle or score TD's over the middle!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

EItUA3mWkAUJgce.png

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Moore the play caller, is HORRIBLE in the redzone! He always gets a free pass from the Media.

Who audibles in the red zone? Hint, hint. I already gave you the answer in a previous thread. Dak is the one getting a 'free pass' from the media and many are pointing the finger at the OC. That is not how play calling works in the NFL.

I believe, Russell Wilson audibled from a run and threw an INT to lose the game in the super bowl. Remember?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not sure that you have a point, below is a list of all the QB that had more TD throws inside the 20 than Dak did in 2019. Are you suggesting that these guys are better than Dak, afterall, if Dak is better than Brady, Rogers and Mahomes based on the cherry picked states, then the opposite must be true as well, those that throw more than Dak must be better than Dak, correct?

And my list is from the same data set, 2019 just includes all TD passes listed as inside the 20 , which includes the inside the 10 numbers. Dak threw a total of 23, the below all threw more than that.

Russell Wilson
Lamar Jackson
Matt Ryan
Carson Wentz
Jameis Winston
Jared Goff
Jimmy Garoppolo
Drew Brees
Kirk Cousins
Baker Mayfield
Derek Carr
Deshaun Watson
Gardner Minshew
Aaron Rodgers
Jacoby Brissett
Philip Rivers
Kyle Allen
Ryan Tannehill
Mitchell Trubisky
Rockport, once again, made a Dak love thread for it to just blow up in his face and make Dak look bad :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: