A common complaint about Dak is he is horrible in the redzone

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We’ve already signed him.

You know something, Sir Rockport...as much as you and your Dak fans promote Dak as much as you do EVERYDAY just might come back to haunt you if somehow he does not live up to what he was paid to do. It might come crashing down on you fans and that is going to really bring you and his fans back down crashing to earth really hard. I hope that does not happen, but it could.

As much as you especially post everyday about Dak and his greatness that he has not accomplished yet...could come back to bite you in the arse. When fans like you go overboard and put down all the great QB's in the past or present and always try to justify why Dak is better than all of them? Well, you cannot make sense out of nonsense because our QB has not done a thing, yet.

No, none of that bullcrap he was on pace to do break some passing NFL record until he broke his wheel. None of that bullroar that, "well he is better than Aikman in passing because he had Emmit running the ball"...so Aikman sucks. Dak beat Rodgers, Dak beat Wilson, well that does not mean a thing. Like we all know, all QB's have a bad game here or there.

This is a good one! lol. Dak took Romo's job. That one was funny to me. Mahomes did not deserve an MVP, it was the defense. lol. It just goes on and one and one about the greatness of our QB. Well, sometimes those who crow loudest have to eat that crow.

I'm a Cowboy fan, period. I will root for another SB just like all of us want. We want to at least tie the 6 rings of those Seelers have. Well, according to you and all his fans that fawn all over him everyday, the dude got paid and money talks and bullcrap walks. Just don't wish on a fallen star.

P.S. I'm not a hater, I am not a troll, I am not an eagle fan or any stupid stuff that some of us skeptical fans of our QB are called.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You know something, Sir Rockport...as much as you and your Dak fans promote Dak as much as you do EVERYDAY just might come back to haunt you if somehow he does not live up to what he was paid to do. It might come crashing down on you fans and that is going to really bring you and his fans back down crashing to earth really hard. I hope that does not happen, but it could.

As much as you especially post everyday about Dak and his greatness that he has not accomplished yet...could come back to bite you in the arse. When fans like you go overboard and put down all the great QB's in the past or present and always try to justify why Dak is better than all of them? Well, you cannot make sense out of nonsense because our QB has not done a thing, yet.

No, none of that bullcrap he was on pace to do break some passing NFL record until he broke his wheel. None of that bullroar that, "well he is better than Aikman in passing because he had Emmit running the ball"...so Aikman sucks. Dak beat Rodgers, Dak beat Wilson, well that does not mean a thing. Like we all know, all QB's have a bad game here or there.

This is a good one! lol. Dak took Romo's job. That one was funny to me. Mahomes did not deserve an MVP, it was the defense. lol. It just goes on and one and one about the greatness of our QB. Well, sometimes those who crow loudest have to eat that crow.

I'm a Cowboy fan, period. I will root for another SB just like all of us want. We want to at least tie the 6 rings of those Seelers have. Well, according to you and all his fans that fawn all over him everyday, the dude got paid and money talks and bullcrap walks. Just don't wish on a fallen star.

P.S. I'm not a hater, I am not a troll, I am not an eagle fan or any stupid stuff that some of us skeptical fans of our QB are called.
I'm a Cowboys fan before I am a fan of any player.

If Dak succeeds and the Cowboys are successful because of it I am happy as can be.

If Dak plays horribile and the Cowboys are still successful. I am as happy as can be.

I don't care who the QB is for this team or how many pretty numbers Dak puts up. As long as the team is successful I will be happy.

The thing that Rockport and his crew have done is pain themselves in a corner. They have almost made it known that no matter what happens with the team. Win or lose. They will be happy as long as Dak gets his personal numbers and they can still argue that he's top this or top that. They seem take more pride in being able to brag about Dak's stats then they do anything about the actual team.

Hopefully they'll show that they are team first, but some of them appear to be in way too deep.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

If Dak succeeds and the Cowboys are successful because of it I am happy as can be.

If Dak plays horribile and the Cowboys are still successful. I am as happy as can be.

I don't care who the QB is for this team or how many pretty numbers Dak puts up. As long as the team is successful I will be happy.

The thing that Rockport and his crew have done is pain themselves in a corner. They have almost made it known that no matter what happens with the team. Win or lose. They will be happy as long as Dak gets his personal numbers and they can still argue that he's top this or top that. They seem take more pride in being able to brag about Dak's stats then they do anything about the actual team.

Hopefully they'll show that they are team first, but some of them appear to be in way too deep.
Who are you kidding. You’ll be rooting for Dak to suck. You’re not man enough to admit it but we all know that’s the case. Also I don’t care if he throws 4 int’s as long as the Cowboys win. And that goes for most people no matter what lies You throw out hoping they stick.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Who are you kidding. You’ll be rooting for Dak to suck. You’re not man enough to admit it but we all know that’s the case. Also I don’t care if he throws 4 int’s as long as the Cowboys win. And that goes for most people no matter what lies You throw out hoping they stick.
You care. You're not fooling a single person.

Anybody that's visited this forum during this off season would look at how you react to everything Dak and how you insult and name call every person that is critical of Dak and they'd be able to see what really matter. As long as you can argue that Dak is a top 10 QB you'll be happy, regardless of the Cowboys record.

You're one of those "in too deeps" I was talking about, but you already knew that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You care. You're not fooling a single person.

Anybody that's visited this forum during this off season would look at how you react to everything Dak and how you insult and name call every person that is critical of Dak and they'd be able to see what really matter. As long as you can argue that Dak is a top 10 QB you'll be happy, regardless of the Cowboys record.

You're one of those "in too deeps" I was talking about, but you already knew that.
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I seriously hope it works.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Most feel tis way without the effort of bashing anything good about the teams QB.....probably why your getting these comments.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's Rockport giving me these comments. He's going to bash anybody that doesn't think Dak is the GOAT.

Sure, he isn't just a Dak fan though he likes all the players...To be honest its a Cowboys forum, do I wish he would chill on the name calling...sure but he is a fan no doubt...the guys your running with (not saying by choice) are at best as bad as him and at worst not even Cowboys fan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sure, he isn't just a Dak fan though he likes all the players...To be honest its a Cowboys forum, do I wish he would chill on the name calling...sure but he is a fan no doubt...the guys your running with (not saying by choice) are at best as bad as him and at worst not even Cowboys fan.
Right

If we were looking for Dallas Cowboys Homers and cheerleaders for their players , where do we think we might find them ? Maybe on a Cowboys fan site or fan forum.

The fact we have critics come on here and start bashing cheerleaders and Homers is amazing . All that’s left to ponder is they are trolling.

Why would any critical thinking fan take on the cheerleaders. Can we even image if we were at a game and started yelling or booing the cheerleaders.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I seriously hope it works.
Not surprised you give this advice since it's exactly what you do. Such a fragile little girl you have to bully people on the internet to make yourself feel better about yourself.
What did you do to warrant such behavior? You did something or failed bad to take it out on others so harshly...just to try to make yourself feel better.

It's not working, is it.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dak is horrible between the 40 and 20 where he has a tendency to take brain dead sacks and put the team out of field goal range.

He’s got a pretty bad history with fumbles, too.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Pay no mind to Rockport he means well just that incident when he hit his head on the goalpost ouch .....well he never was the same........:(