A couple of theories to run by y'all

75boyz

Reaction score
At the end of The Clapping Carrot's last 4-5 years I was convinced that he was gone....nope....didn't happen. So, I would be leaning more toward #2 if I had to bet the farm on it.
I know, I sometimes forget how much of an accomplished fan base hypnotist Jerry is in selling his inferior product and all it's pieces as a winner.

We had the Garrett era, aka the Dark Years.
We might just hafta get used to this McCarthy era, aka Fool's Gold.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure if I agree with all OP's take but it shouldn't take this long unless they are having some issues agreeing on the right guy or getting the guy they want to agree on a contract. I would imagine at least one, if not all candidates are asking for a min 2-year contract. The standard for a coordinator is 3 years.

I do think MM would make Jerry fire him before having a Dc forced on him.......

Mannix

Reaction score
I am. I like posting with posters that have integrity
That is rich....this is a sports forum....you aren't coming here to buy a house from one of us. So you personally know everyone on here? I could care less what you think of me, or what I may have promised on A SPORTS FORUM in another one of my fits of anger. Don't read me then....it's an easy solution.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That is rich....this is a sports forum....you aren't coming here to buy a house from one of us. So you personally know everyone on here? I could care less what you think of me, or what I may have promised on A SPORTS FORUM in another one of my fits of anger. Don't read me then....it's an easy solution.
Naw Ill just pointing it out. Hopefully it teaches you some self control