Twitter: A federal judge has denied La’el Collins restraining order

Beaker42

Reaction score
Good ....... I know it is not my money ........ but I do not want this to drag on any longer.

See you after the bye Collins ........ welcome to the tight end position Steele.
I’m to the point where I want this cancer off the squad. Could have been 2 games but he and his dipstick agent tried to skirt the system. Glad he got the shaft.

dogberry

Reaction score
The fight for the union is finding arbitrators that will be???

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
If we can escape injury this week, we are going to be loaded by the game after the bye.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt as JJ & SJ are not going to come out and say Collins is getting cut as soon as he comes back. Remember, in Nov. 2020 JJ called J. Smith a 'cornerstone' to the Dallas defense.....and we know how that ended up.

Other than the fact that it would be a horrible decision, remember Collins is really good friends with 4. He's not going anywhere.

DanA

Reaction score
With how Steele and McGovern have been playing I want to see a jumbo package.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

visionary

Reaction score
With the way Steele has been playing, Collins due back (if I am correct) in Week 8 against the Vikings, and the NFL trade deadline set for Nov. 2nd (Tuesday after Week 8), could Dallas say enough is enough and try and move on from Collins ala J. Smith?

Cap Savings if traded/released starting in 2022 (salary cap hit V. dead money):

2022 $1.3M savings
2023 $15.25M
2024 $13.45M

would not be a smart move

Jaclyn was garbage, Collins is a very good OL and we will need OL esp in playoffs and Collins is better than Steele

Aven8

Reaction score
Front office didn’t come to his defense, coaches didn’t come to his defense, NFLPA didn’t come to his defense, teammates didn’t come to his defense, friends didn’t come to his defense, arbitrator didn’t come to his defense, judge didn’t come to his defense. At least he can count his agent as loyal to him. Things that make you go hmmm, u-huh.

Let me know when the Collins fanboys are going to roll out the red carpet for his triumphant return.

Him and Dak are Louisiana fishing buddies and it’s weird we haven’t heard anything from him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Collins should have worried about his money before failing multiple drug tests which landed him in knucklehead protocol then choosing to miss 7 more, try to bribe the tester, and act like he did no wrong. Too late sucker. Act right, do better, get paid.

lockster

Reaction score
The players need to strike and get the NFL out of their private lives outside football.

Titleist

Reaction score
To me, it's pretty simple - you want your best 5 OL out on the field at once. I think most here would agree that Collins and Steele are both better than C. Williams, so do what you can to get the best guys playing time. Collins played at an elite level at LG in 2015 and 2016 (until the toe injury, of course). He was also very good at LG the one year he played the position at LSU. I'd try to get him back out there at guard and let Steele continue to develop at RT, but that's just my opinion.