Video: A few reasons why I'm not worried about our run game

itsaboat

Reaction score

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5wAhJBCbc

The plays in video show our offensive line opening things up for Murray. Randle and DMC showed they can set up their blockers and then hit the hole. Our offensive line can get a lot of movement and open lanes for the RB which will give Randle/DMC their chance to rack up the yards.

(I cut the first clip short because Murray gained more yards breaking tackles)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

The plays in video show our offensive line opening things up for Murray. Randle and DMC showed they can set up their blockers and then hit the hole. Our offensive line can get a lot of movement and open lanes for the RB which will give Randle/DMC their chance to rack up the yards.

The surge off the left side is awesome.

dallasdave

Reaction score

Boat that video shows that the Dallas OL is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

JBS

Reaction score
That first clip should have been a TD..any back w any kind of elusiveness scores there..

An elite back scores a TD on the third clip..A Lot to ask so I won't hammer Murray too much...

The video at the 43 second mark also should have been a TD

Lots of meat left on that bone

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Hankins is supposedly much improved and Cullen I'd healthy. If Nix lives up to his potential that is a lot of beef in the middle. Cowboys OL cannot afford to be rusty because let down would be disastrous. This one of the games everyone expects the Cowboys to win on a tough early schedule.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I was concerned about our RBs until we brought C-Mike on board for our RB corps. His signing strengthened that area in the event of injury taking a toll on the RBs who have sustained their fair share of such difficulties in the past. Eventually, he might well prove effective enough to earn a significant number of carries. Let's hope the OL succeeds in living up to their reputation and the RBBC proves capable of running like a hungry tiger.

Last edited:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We'll find out today.

It will take a little more than this game to determine a lot. This is not one of the NFL’S better run defenses and they are starting an undrafted free agent in his first game in the middle.

rags747

Reaction score
Would love love love to see Dmac run wild tonight at JERRYWORLD, the stadium and Sunday night crew would be loving them some cowboys for sure.

warker97

Reaction score
I could watch that all day long. Martin and Leary should start choo chooing like big ol Larry Allen did in his hay. Scary good

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That first clip should have been a TD..any back w any kind of elusiveness scores there..

An elite back scores a TD on the third clip..A Lot to ask so I won't hammer Murray too much...

Cherry picking. When a running back rushes for over 1,800 yards for the season there has to be plenty of instances where he's getting more than he should.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Yeah Murray left a lot of meat on the bone. However, I can't help notice the vision that Murray has in wiggling through those holes. Theres no question MacFadden and Randle can take it to the house. But do they have enough patients and vision to wait for the hole to open in order to get to the 2nd level? I'm confident they can. But its something worth noting.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I was concerned about our RBs until we brought C-Mike on board for our RB corps. His signing strengthened that area in the event of injury taking a toll on the RBs who have sustained their fair share of such difficulties in the past. Eventually, he might well prove effective enough to earn a significant number of carries. Let's hope the OL succeeds in living up to their reputation and the RBBC proves capable of running like a hungry tiger.

Same here. I was concerned as well and its a legitimate concern.

C-Mike was the icing on the cake. He was something that we really needed and we only lost a 7th round to get him. I honestly think he will be our bellcow on 1st and 2nd downs while MacFadden comes in on 3rd downs.

visionary

Reaction score
The first 2 games will show us a lot
Philly has a VERY good front 7