A fine how do ya

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I wanted to "re-introduce" myself. As the name shows, I'm Quickdraw, a recovering ex-Mod from DC.com. I've been a member of this site for a few years but like some others, spent what time I had posting on the DC.com site. I'm getting up there in age and change, unless forced upon me, is not easy ;).

Having said that, it's nice to again meet you all and good to see my fellow posters from DC.com here as well.

First and foremost, Friend!
As this is kinda important in the compiling of yer' ' profile' ,,,have you ever suffered an accidental discharge while in the process of honing yer' handle and/ or misnomer?
And upon further inquiry, Friend( and this really is imperative to the calibrating accuracy of said profile) did it result in personal physical injury requiring professional medical attention,,, or did you just do the chewed up tobacco, clean dirt& a bandana maneuver & continue honing?,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Hey guys. I wanted to "re-introduce" myself. As the name shows, I'm Quickdraw, a recovering ex-Mod from DC.com. I've been a member of this site for a few years but like some others, spent what time I had posting on the DC.com site. I'm getting up there in age and change, unless forced upon me, is not easy ;).

Having said that, it's nice to again meet you all and good to see my fellow posters from DC.com here as well.

always wanted to tell you...that is a cool avatar.
glad you made it out too.

nobody

Reaction score

Thanks for the years of modding and putting up with us hooligans. Glad to see you here.

nobody

Reaction score
Hello Qd, nice to see You.
I'd be curious to get Your take on how things ended with DC.com.
I can accept their wanting to shut the site (things change, especially in the online universe).
What I'm upset about is the way they went about it.
The decent thing to have done would have been for an admin to post an explanation and a date and time for the ending.
Instead We got no official word at all, the only notice We got was a thread from a mod, telling Us that things would be ending soon, then they simply pulled the plug without any warning.
It seems to Me that both the moderators and members were treated with complete disdain by an organisation that couldn't really care less about it's fans unless it's taking Their money

They've been giving that vibe since Jerry got the new stadium.