A good center prospect

Polkton31

Reaction score
I form my own opinions.

You and a few others seem to be told what to think.
Before I get into an argument with someone, I always ask myself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to understand the concept of different perspectives or respect for another person's opinion?" Based on the way you go after anyone who doesn't agree with your "self-informed" opinions, I have formed my own opinion of you. My opinion is that you are indeed incapable of understanding the concept of different perspectives or respecting someone else's opinion. Therefore, there is absolutely no point in engaging with you any further. Hope you have a great day.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Before I get into an argument with someone, I always ask myself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to understand the concept of different perspectives or respect for another person's opinion?" Based on the way you go after anyone who doesn't agree with your "self-informed" opinions, I have formed my own opinion of you. My opinion is that you are indeed incapable of understanding the concept of different perspectives or respecting someone else's opinion. Therefore, there is absolutely no point in engaging with you any further. Hope you have a great day.
YOU responded to me and disrespected my opinion unprovoked.

Then you want to try and play moral high ground? lololololol

Outta here with that.

Polkton31

Reaction score
YOU responded to me and disrespected my opinion unprovoked.

Then you want to try and play moral high ground? lololololol

Outta here with that.
Yeah, you're probably right. I didn't need to respond to your post with the Pot calling the kettle black meme. I could have just scrolled past. But, having said that, I never disrespected your opinion about a center not being important. I merely pointed out that you seem to be a person who "adopts a way of thinking and keeps it forever without ever trying to evolve like you accused Daillest88 of doing, and the irony in it. If you felt disrespected, that was not my intent.

Hardline

Reaction score
We had the best Center in football for about a 5 year span and it lead to 2 Wild Card wins.

What do those Super Bowl winners have that the Cowboys don't?

It's not a great Center. I promise you that.
We had a premiere pass rusher in DeMarcus Ware . What did that get us? All eleven positions on offense matter. If you can get a stud Center you do it 9 out of 10 times. Now if one of the top OTs fall then maybe take him.

1942willys

Reaction score
We had a premiere pass rusher in DeMarcus Ware . What did that get us? All eleven positions on offense matter. If you can get a stud Center you do it 9 out of 10 times. Now if one of the top OTs fall then maybe take him.
The mentality of claiming basically we can go with guys one step up from JAGs everywhere but at QB is puzzling.
Or the idea that only the shiny toys- skill positions- are worth high picks.
The best QB in football went to the SB with his O line crippled and what did he accomplish?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Like I said.

I hope we draft a Center with our 1st pick.

Jerry deserves to never taste a Super Bowl again.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Exactly. Thank you.