A good center prospect

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope we draft a Center for fans like yourself.

The zero impact it will have on us winning is what some of you deserve.
Let me know if you want that assist. You get tossed around so much here, I feel bad and would gladly help you win one for once

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let me know if you want that assist. You get tossed around so much here, I feel bad and would gladly help you win one for once
If we draft a Center in the 1st (we won't because even Jerry isn't that stupid considering our more important needs) just know that when we're sitting at like 3-10 I'll be sure to let you know how wrong you are every chance I get.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we draft a Center in the 1st (we won't because even Jerry isn't that stupid considering our more important needs) just know that when we're sitting at like 3-10 I'll be sure to let you know how wrong you are every chance I get.
Will you be shaking your fist at clouds?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You only use first round picks on impact positions.

QB, WR, DT, LB, CB, or DE.

That's it.
The only way I would ever even consider trading up using draft stock is to target a true potential franchise prospect at QB, that is and should be the total focus of this FO currently.
If you're not trying your just dying.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I hope we draft a Center for fans like yourself.

The zero impact it will have on us winning is what some of you deserve.
You make this statement, but you leave out important details, do you mean only in round 1?
lol
This team definitely will be drafting a future C prospect in this draft, you are crazy if you think it will be ignored.

tm1119

Reaction score
JPJ goes in the 1st and probably SVP from Georgia, if Frazier somehow slipped to us in the 2nd than it’s a no brainer pick.
It’s very borderline if Van Pran will even go in the 2nd round, dont think anyone is expecting him to go round 1. JPJ and Barton are the late 1st rounders with Frazier close behind projected to go early 2nd.

Van Pran is in the next group of C’s that could go late 2nd-4th depending on team fit.

1942willys

Reaction score
It’s very borderline if Van Pran will even go in the 2nd round, dont think anyone is expecting him to go round 1. JPJ and Barton are the late 1st rounders with Frazier close behind projected to go early 2nd.

Van Pran is in the next group of C’s that could go late 2nd-4th depending on team fit.
there is a clear gap between JPJ and SVP and a smaller gap to Frazier. Centers fall just like guards do so we have a shot

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
You only use first round picks on impact positions.

QB, WR, DT, LB, CB, or DE.

That's it.
Like CeeDee, Mazi, Leighton, T-New, or Taco? Is this a joke? Out with Ceedee, T-Fred was a better player than all of them. You need good players at every level to win. Every player impacts in a team game. Would you really pick a player that was ranked lower on your board because he plays one of those 6 positions? That's a recipe for disaster. And you don't think O-Line impacts the game? Then why do you need to draft DE and DT in the first round?

rambo2

Reaction score

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Like CeeDee, Mazi, Leighton, T-New, or Taco? Is this a joke? Out with Ceedee, T-Fred was a better player than all of them. You need good players at every level to win. Every player impacts in a team game. Would you really pick a player that was ranked lower on your board because he plays one of those 6 positions? That's a recipe for disaster. And you don't think O-Line impacts the game? Then why do you need to draft DE and DT in the first round?
Get back to me when you find anywhere where someone has said "Ya know. We're just a Center away".

Center is the position you try to improve when you have the actual important positions in place.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Get back to me when you find anywhere where someone has said "Ya know. We're just a Center away".

Center is the position you try to improve when you have the actual important positions in place.
Enlighten me. Who was a LB away? Or a WR? And I never said anyone was ever a C away. You need good players at every position group. You get them whenever you can. And you dont pass on him because he is a C and draft a lesser player instead. You only want talented players at certain positions?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So you think our lack of success was trading for Fredericks and drafting him in the 1st?
That's part of the issue.

Trading up to waste a pick on a non-impact position is beyond stupid.

You worry about the Center after you have the actual important positions took care of.

2023 1st team All-Pro Center Jason Kelce was powerless to stop his team from imploding this season despite being the best Center in football.

But hey, let's draft us one high. If he's great great, if he's not who cares? Unless there's a ton of bad snaps nobody will notice either way.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Enlighten me. Who was a LB away? Or a WR? And I never said anyone was ever a C away. You need good players at every position group. You get them whenever you can. And you dont pass on him because he is a C and draft a lesser player instead. You only want talented players at certain positions?
I'd rather have an above average MLB than the best Center in football.

The above average MLB will have FAR MORE impact on the game than the Center ever will.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

You worry about the Center after you have the actual important positions took care of.

2023 1st team All-Pro Center Jason Kelce was powerless to stop his team from imploding this season despite being the best Center in football.

But hey, let's draft us one high. If he's great great, if he's not who cares? Unless there's a ton of bad snaps nobody will notice either way.
We didn’t trade up for Fredericks….we traded down….

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score

The MVP this past season wasn't able to save his team from imploding. Either did A-Rod numerous times. Let's not draft a QB high then.