A. Henry yelling at coaching staff?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
eduncan22;1827379 said:
I believe Wade should start Reeves the rest of the season.

Good thing only a fool would follow what you say ..... and Wade is no fool.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1827665 said:
Safety help had nothing to do with it. Players being where they were supposed to be had everything to do with it.

On that play he yelled at Watkins Henry had over the top coverage and Watkins was supposed to be underneath. Henry did his job, Watkins didn't. It wasn't about "Help" at all.

He didn't make a play all day.

Watkins did.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1827390 said:
i dont know whose more mad...You at Henry or Skip at Terrell...listen (and i wish i could send this to skip too) Your girlfriend obviously didn't like you as much. Henry must have been better looking or better in something. its time to let go of your grudge

I'm not discussing Henry.

You are.

Also, welcome to my ignore list.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
eduncan22;1828076 said:
I'm not discussing H****.

You are.

Also, welcome to my ignore list.

Man, if you put everybody that doesn't like you on your ignore list. Is there anyone left to talk to?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Not a big fan of Watkins aside from special teams but on a side note Henry isn't 100% just yet, he still looks a tad gimpy out there..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1828119 said:
Man, if you put everybody that doesn't like you on your ignore list. Is there anyone left to talk to?

:lmao2:

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1828226 said:
Not a big fan of Watkins aside from special teams but on a side note Henry isn't 100% just yet, he still looks a tad gimpy out there..

Watkins made a nice play in the game [remember the 3rd down play that everyone was yelling PI...]

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
eduncan22;1828383 said:
Watkins made a nice play in the game [remember the 3rd down play that everyone was yelling PI...]

All I remember is deer in head lights Watkins gives up big plays all the time, but he's getting better;)

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
rathalarge;1827620 said:
Henry was yelling at Watkins as if Watkins was to cover the shorter 'out' route, while Henry was to take the deeper 'out'. Remember against Green Bay, on Greg Jennings' TD, Watkins was slightly out of his "hook zone" coverage, allowing Jennings to turn and score. Ken Hamlin yelled at Watkins then, also!

Here is the video of that play.

Henry is a really nice team mate.

Watkins has inside coverage.

No way Watkins can cover that...especially when Henry is right there.

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/th_HenrycursesWatkins.jpg

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
eduncan22;1832010 said:
Here is the video of that play.

H***y is a really nice team mate.

Watkins has inside coverage.

No way Watkins can cover that...especially when H***y is right there.

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/th_HenrycursesWatkins.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if you are really dumb or if its an act, your own video proved Henry was in the right position (over the top) and showed Watkins realizing he made a mistake and try and sprint to the right position (underneath)

Watkins screwed the pooch

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1832015 said:
Sometimes I wonder if you are really dumb or if its an act, your own video proved Henry was in the right position (over the top) and showed Watkins realizing he made a mistake and try and sprint to the right position (underneath)

Watkins screwed the pooch

Since Watkins has to cover both areas...maybe they should have put him on the WR.

If you're gonna get the blame..you might as well take the primary coverage.

Ren

Reaction score
eduncan22;1832270 said:
Since Watkins has to cover both areas...maybe they should have put him on the WR.

If you're gonna get the blame..you might as well take the primary coverage.

looks like a blown cover 3 and if it was that 1st down is on Watkins :rolleyes:

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
Ren;1832335 said:
looks like a blown cover 3 and if it was that 1st down is on Watkins :rolleyes:

Looks that way to me as well. Henry drops back right before the snap there are no other receivers on that side of the field, looks like to me Watkins was responsible for the short sideline and was late on his read.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Next_years_Champs;1832380 said:
Looks that way to me as well. Henry drops back right before the snap there are no other receivers on that side of the field, looks like to me Watkins was responsible for the short sideline and was late on his read.

Other than the fact that Watkins is playing safety.....

and the fact that Henry is 3 yards from the WR the entire time...

I'm sure Watkins enjoyed the outburst.