A list of notable Cowboy fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Bill Clinton
George Bush Sr I heard was also a fan.
James Caan
Billy Graham was until the Panthers came to the league, then he switched.

I'll try to think of more.

Flash9

Reaction score
add Alan Iverson to the list. When I was living near Virginia Beach last year (he's from Hampton, VA, I think) and he was giving a local-boy interview to the local news, he talked about being a Cowboys fan (as opposed to the Deadskins, who otherwise rule the roost in that neck of the woods.)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
A few more...

Josh Duhamel (Actor - All My Children, Las Vegas)
Jessica Simpson (Singer)
Angie Harmon (Actress and Goddess)
Dick Armey (House Majority Leader)
Hank Hill (Actor – King of the Hill)
Nichole Robinson (Actress/Model)
Bridget Hall (Model/Actress)
Arlen Escarpeta (Actor – American Dreams)

badleelee

Reaction score
Don't be mad because the Lakers rule. Spurs, and Queens drool. 4 out of 5 baby. :) LAKESHOW IN THE HOUSE

genghiskhan

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Pantera's drummer, Vinnie Paul, is a huge fan of the Cowboys. (Some of the others in the group might be, too.)

I believe they are all from the Dallas area. My brother met Pantera a number of years ago in Philly wearing a Cowboys jacket, and Vinnie Paul complimented his jacket. Dimebag Darrell agreed with him, so he's a fan too. I can't remember exactly but my bro got the impression they were all fans.

trickblue

Reaction score
genghiskhan said:
I believe they are all from the Dallas area. My brother met Pantera a number of years ago in Philly wearing a Cowboys jacket, and Vinnie Paul complimented his jacket. Dimebag Darrell agreed with him, so he's a fan too. I can't remember exactly but my bro got the impression they were all fans.

They are all fans... they used to be regulars on The Hardline show with the ticket... all big Dallas Sports fans...

genghiskhan

Reaction score
badleelee said:
Don't be mad because the Lakers rule. Spurs, and Queens drool. 4 out of 5 baby. :) LAKESHOW IN THE HOUSE

pukeface.gif
barfy.gif

trickblue

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
:rolleyes:

Ok had to get that in there

Well I didn't include marsupials as the list would have been much too long... sorry... you are duly noted...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Good to see George , Alan and Toby loving the boys although i already knew. :D My fav player Steve is one and i believe Shaq is a big Cowboys fan too, I believe both Labonte brothers are also.

trickblue

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Good to see George , Alan and Toby loving the boys although i already knew. :D My fav player Steve is one and i believe Shaq is a big Cowboys fan too, I believe both Labonte brothers are also.

Probably so... they are from Corpus if I remember... I am not a big NASCAR guy... but I think I remember Richard Petty being a fan as well...

Duane

Reaction score
I think Tony Stewart(sp) the NASCAR racer for Joe Gibbs' team is also a big Cowboy fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.