a little simulation I did

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
What's this? An electronic version of The Magic 8 Ball?

Dave? You hearin' this?

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
silver;2505779 said:
LOL. Memories. I had one with Dallas and Pittsburgh unis. It was the bomb. I never could figure out how to throw either. Man that was hilarious. :bow: :laugh2:

You just put the foam tiny little football on the QB's hand, pulled it back, let go and... it would stay on the hand or fly five feet over the table.

If it actually worked correctly my brothers and I would get into a fist fight over who the ball hit first.

Memories......

kai cyr

Reaction score
jord1242;2505396 said:
Superb insight. Since the OP's title says clearly "simulation" and you not only opened it but where the FIRST to post, what was the point??

I for one LIKE simulations, and reading a message board where it is meant to stimulate conversation, I for one like talking about all the different playoff scenarios, different simulations, etc.

OP, can you provide the link to where you did the simulation? I actually do mine on Madden (but let the computer play out) and try and run more than one, and do an average.

Just to see if I should be nervous LOL :)

I just don't see the point. Not anymore, at least. Ever since last year's playoff humiliation, I can't take simulations seriosuly. I just don't like to get all hyped up over some computer calculation, only to be let down.

On a side note, LET'S GO COWBOYS!!