A look ahead 3-4 yrs from now (John Stephen Jones)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was all right High School I believe the first Arkansas game he started he threw four interceptions and stunk up the place
He had a decent HS career, but he was a 2 star recruit. Might not have even gotten an offer if not for his family

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This is a bit overboard. John Stephen Jones is in no way shape or form an NFL prospect. He probably isnt even a CFL prospect.

If you have convinced yourself that Jerry and Stephan will actually draft him, your hated of Jones has gotten to the point of being irrational
I think he was kidding...... at least i hope he was...

Twin928

Reaction score
I'm sure he'll be a free agent pickup. The fact he's starting for Arkansas is in itself pretty cool.
If this fan base dnt think they going to draft his son/grandson lol ur tripping his is the first pick wenever he is n the draft

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If Jones is whining and crying over Garrett. You can bet your arse if the guy is available they'll draft him. Probably name him the starter. Remember all those who called this.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If Jones is whining and crying over Garrett. You can bet your arse if the guy is available they'll draft him. Probably name him the starter. Remember all those who called this.

If that Jones kid is seriously drafted and started by the Cowboys, I will seriously consider finding a new team to root for.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I doubt they will have to spend a draft pick on him lol. But it would not surprise me if he was given a shot at the team as some sort of back up

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Would suck to be the QB Coach that year on cut day.

Jerry: "Okay, we're down to 54. We need to cut one more player. "

Will McClay: "Well, can we get by with two quarterbacks? I really think we need to keep nine DB's and nine d-linemen."

Jerry: " I don't know about that. Coach Kitna, should we cut the third string Queue Bee?"

Everyone glares at Kitna.....

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would suck to be the QB Coach that year on cut day.

Jerry: "Okay, we're down to 54. We need to cut one more player. "

Will McClay: "Well, can we get by with two quarterbacks? I really think we need to keep nine DB's and nine d-linemen."

Jerry: " I don't know about that. Coach Kitna, should we cut the third string Queue Bee?"

Everyone glares at Kitna.....
At least its Kitna. Kitna made his millions