A look ahead 3-4 yrs from now (John Stephen Jones)

Cmac

Reaction score
Stop stirring the pot the guys a midget with zero chance of a football career.
Its coming soon…..I saw that in my crystal ball....Its in the making. Can't wait to see the Draft "experts" look on the screen when its announced. Feel bad for Son.

Swanny

Reaction score
One think thats scares the crap outta me is in 3-4 years if/when John Stephen Jones enters the draft and the cowboys (grandpa and dad) go all in on selecting him. Then they ride with him for 10-15 yrs (good or bad). The hired media will defend him like no other. The new puppet coach will be there taking direct orders from the Jonses. The circus will continue. We may never see another SB.
Football is entertainment. This would be about the most entertaining thing ever. Bring it on

links18

Reaction score
He will be on the practice squad for two years and then made the offensive coordinator.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Head coach Moore will be the perfect guy to coach him up.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
John Stephen will be the next great UDFA story in Dallas. He will get to wear number 9 like his uncle Tony whom he models his game after and is very close to. The kid may have a little something.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Even if this kid was on anyones radar as a pro QB, we should all hope it doesn't come to that.

3-4 more years without figuring out the QB position would not be acceptable. It should be the #1 priority for every team.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Romo is 6’2

Its still concidered short for an NFL QB. Romo had trouble height wise in his earlier years adjusting to the NFL.

In Romos earlier years he had trouble throwing from inside the pocket because the olineman were so tall it limited his view of the field.

Because of this, Romo greatest quality back then was throwing outside of the pocket.

It took a while for Romo to become a pocket QB because of height.

Drew brees also had the same problem as Romo in the beginning.

cowfan

Reaction score
Have you seen John Stephen Jones play at Arkansas. I don't think you have to worry about him getting drafted.

jnday

Reaction score
Is this the fuzzy- headed grandsons n that used to pick his nose every time the camera was on him?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
People, people, he's not started because he's good he's starting because granddaddy is a huge booster at the University of Arkansas.

Had Jerry really thought through this cap stuff back in the day we would still be winning super bowls.......... Jerry's way.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a Hog, and yes I still admit it. Did you happen to see him play this year? He got benched and the Hogs had awful QB's. No new HC is going to hang his career on that kid.

He'll get a job with the Cowboys, every member of the Highland Park Hillbillies gets that, but it won't be as a player.

Have y'all taken a really good look at that kid? He's got a serial killer look about him. It's in the eyes. Manson eyes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this the fuzzy- headed grandsons n that used to pick his nose every time the camera was on him?
I think that's another kid and they nicknamed him Spaulding on the old site. It was a reference to Wilson in Castaway, lmao.

My favorite was the guy designated Official Eyeglasses Cleaner to the Owner, the OECO. I think that is his son-in-law.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I am a Hog, and yes I still admit it. Did you happen to see him play this year? He got benched and the Hogs had awful QB's. No new HC is going to hang his career on that kid.

He'll get a job with the Cowboys, every member of the Highland Park Hillbillies gets that, but it won't be as a player.

Have y'all taken a really good look at that kid? He's got a serial killer look about him. It's in the eyes. Manson eyes.
Lol

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
One think thats scares the crap outta me is in 3-4 years if/when John Stephen Jones enters the draft and the cowboys (grandpa and dad) go all in on selecting him. Then they ride with him for 10-15 yrs (good or bad). The hired media will defend him like no other. The new puppet coach will be there taking direct orders from the Jonses. The circus will continue. We may never see another SB.

I don’t know how old you are but if he never sees the field better get used to him because he’s going to be in the suite for the next 50 years calling the shots even after Charlotte.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Philly will draft him just to troll Jerry.
Actually this is what I expect. Some team will draft him to troll Jerry.

He will end up being a Cowboy and joining the coaching staff I imagine in the long-run.

But hell, Jerry starting his Grandson is good for ratings. He may just do it. Will keep the team in the headlines for an extra few years.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao: