News: A look at Tony Romo playing through pain

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The guy is as tough as they come. He pulled that off sunday with a herniated disk.

I have to laugh because that moron dc fanatic was running around twitter with his followers calling him the other name for a cat....
Geez, seriously? I can't imagine anyone seriously questioning Romo's toughness.

Nav22

Reaction score
Favre-like.

As Parcells used to say, "Football players usually play football during football season." Romo's repeated that same quote himself.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo's Romo, but we still need to start thinking about his eventual replacement. 33 y/o QB with injury issues the past couple seasons is not a good sign, esp back problems. I bet we draft someone this year to groom behind him.

Well, it's about time we groom somebody. This would be needed even if Romo had no health issues.

burmafrd

Reaction score
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. You are jaded because I don't make excuses for Romo or any player or coach. You ignore where I call him greatness because that doesn't fit your agenda in regard to me.

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/murray-was-the-main-reason-we-had-a-chance-to-win.278652/page-6

This really will confuse you. Look for the response to 50cent.

But then you will ignore that and continue your silliness about what I think. If you feel comfortable with being wrong, who am I to stop you from looking foolish.

Carry on.
i just laugh at romo haters like you. Deny it all you want but you probably messed your underwear when you heard

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
So, your post was more about another fan than Romo.

Just out of curiosity, why do you care what someone else says about him? Does that validate you in some way?
Just out of curiosity, why do you care why someone else comes to his defense?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The guy is as tough as they come. He pulled that off sunday with a herniated disk.

I have to laugh because that moron dc fanatic was running around twitter with his followers calling him the other name for a cat....

They were all going off on romo for being a cat and how its time for him to leave because he doesnt run anymore.

that guy and his followers prove what terrible fans they are each and every day.

One of the most toxic members on this forum when he was here. At least he only exists on twitter.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why do you care why someone else comes to his defense?

It wasn't about Romo that I have a problem. It is someone ripping a guy because he has an opinion on Romo.

Read it again.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
i just laugh at romo haters like you. Deny it all you want but you probably messed your underwear when you heard

It's tough when you find out you are completely wrong and then have to admit it. Right?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Did that post hit close to home or what?

I think too many people spend their time on this board assaulting others for their opposing views. Not a debate about those views. By haranguing others for the temerity to have an opinion.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
It wasn't about Romo that I have a problem. It is someone ripping a guy because he has an opinion on Romo.

Read it again.

You read it again. I asked you why you cared that theebs made the post he did, since you supposedly care little for others opinions or thoughts.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I think too many people spend their time on this board assaulting others for their opposing views. Not a debate about those views. By haranguing others for the temerity to have an opinion.

It goes both ways though.

And I don't really think your hands are too clean.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
It goes both ways though.

And I don't really think your hands are too clean.

The real peachy thing about this place is what you think isn't high on my priority list. There are bullies on this site that take shots at others. The hater term comes flying out. I believe all pinions have value and maybe some should crawl off their high horses.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
You read it again. I asked you why you cared that theebs made the post he did, since you supposedly care little for others opinions or thoughts.

I don't care for bullies. Theebs is one of many that feel they need to belittle others for opinions.

That is okay with you that I think that? Right?.

hutch1254

Reaction score
Romo's Romo, but we still need to start thinking about his eventual replacement. 33 y/o QB with injury issues the past couple seasons is not a good sign, esp back problems. I bet we draft someone this year to groom behind him.

We need to think about his eventual replacement and we need to think about building a defense that can help that eventual replacement more than the defense currently helps the current QB.

Team needs to build itself so it can win ball games multiple ways instead of just riding the shoulder of one man.