A massive power vacuum is about to emerge in the NFC

erod

Reaction score
AFC is going to be tough to beat for minimum the next ten years.

Herbert is ascending now too and Trevor Lawrence is about to join the party in Jacksonville.
Mahomes is elite. I think Burrow will be. Herbert is promising. Allen looks like what he'll always be. Jackson is a one-trick pony. Who knows on Lawrence.

Most of the young QBs don't look like much better than average. Murray, Dak, Watson, Wentz, Tua, Mayfield, Allen, etc......just reasonably OK quarterbacks at best.

When Brady, Rodgers, and Wilson retire, it could be just the one guy.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
All this talk about QBs, and it doesn't matter if the Cowboys keep trotting out garbage defenses.

Brady threw 3 picks today. His defense forced a punt after 2 of them. The Cowboys would've given up 17-21 points.

and Jaylon would have celebrated. And Lawrence would have run his mouth

blueblood70

Reaction score
Remember back in those 'good old days' when the NFC East was the most dominant division in the league? Now we're a laughingstock. And yet we STILL can't win it...
TB goig to the SB and Aaron rogers having one of the best seasons as a QB in quite some time says otherwise , he will be an MVP so laughing stock is kneejerk as usual around here..Wilsons a long long way from retiring and is still great..

sometimes team and QB with coach emerge as new dynasty and it happened to be the AFC in KC and Mahomes..they hit it at the right time. those bragging about Allen are high hes a lot better then he used to be going from a trubiusky to a small leap into good but he was around 50% yesterday and many times had it not been for his legs looked lost and was NOT a good passer at all..his legs and ability to be tough sack saved his team from total embarrassment but as qb hes not great at all IMO..he reverted back to old allen yesterday in the biggest moments..

its Mahomes and KC and everyone else not the afc vs nfc because as a team goes all those new QBs have a lot more to prove then their play as an individual, THEY HAVE TO HAVE TEAM TO GO WITH IT..

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Brees, Brady and Rodgers are all likely done at various points over the next 3 years. Matt Ryan is 35 with his best days behind him and Stafford is likely going to be traded (one would think they’d prefer to trade him into the AFC). Kirk Cousins ain’t it in Minnesota. The two “sure thing” QBs in this draft are likely going to be picked by AFC teams.

Other than Russell Wilson in Seattle, who in the NFC has their long term answer at QB currently on the roster? Are Kyler Murray, Jimmy G and Jared Goff better longterm answers than Dak?

I’ll be interested to see who makes a run at Deshaun Watson, but to be honest outside of Seattle I wouldn’t trade our 5 year QB forecast for any others in the conference right now.

The bigger point though is that there could be a real paucity of QB play and resulting team quality in the NFC going forward.

I wonder if MM tells Jerruh to kick the tires on his old QB. Yes, I want Dak signed but doesn't seem like Jerruh wants him at the price Dak will command. 3yrs of Aaron Rodgers and the weapons the Cowboys have is mighty tempting. :D

817Gill

Reaction score
He basically said our ability to compete is doomed, so I asked him why he was here. Why be a Cowboy fan? What’s the point? He said he was smart enough to know that Dallas would never compete.
Makes no sense lol

Roland

Reaction score
If Dallas figures out defense they could be in it

if Washington figures out offense they could too

the giants are another if they could average 20 points per game because they would’ve easily won the east if they did

Tampa could be a powerhouse if they draft Bradys replacement which they will
While I can agree with the 1st 3, IMO Brady is the only reason Tampa is in. They will be very hard pressed to find his replacement

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
So what? There’s been a power vacuum in the NFC East for years and the Cowboys haven’t been a able to do a dang thing with it. If you think this team will somehow emerge as a favorite as it currently built you’re dreaming.

The Natural

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson...
what a colossal moron.

Brady wins 6 Championships and has 20 years in the NFL, yet isn't even re-signed by the Patriots.

Watson has accomplished nothing except stats - yet thinks he should have the final say in the GM and head coaching hires.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Kid need to learn his place don't he
5I5s8.png