Check him out: he's raising the roof:

_KKBMV-,KD3-JGZP-BZ}UQ.jpg

RAISE IT BABY RAISE IT...

Quick job here but still I guess it fits lol

Ani-Pope.gif

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you won't be going to church because of a Pope...then you got bigger problems then the Pope IMO.

I don't go to church but it has nothing to do with who the "Pope" is at the time...and even if I did go to church it would not be the catholic church, no offense to catholics but even when I was a christian it was just not my cup of tea so to speak. :cool:

I don't want to "get into it" but it's more than the Pope. I am a Christian, but cannot support the church with the majority of it's current views.....and let's just leave it at that.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
trickblue said:
popecliff7tj.jpg

It's a little known papal fact...

You guys are killin' me.
That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
Well, I won't be going to Church anytime soon then. I can't support this type of thinking and idealism.

We don't change to make your life easier.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
We don't change to make your life easier.

I just thought it was a great opportunity for the church to make some positive steps. More and more youth are staying away from the church.

I would like to have seen a Pope that emmbrace's traditional values and good moral beliefs with some modern day realism. This is coming from someone who does not attend church currently (So take it for what it's worth).

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
This guy was voted partly because of his age. After the long reign of John Paul Deaux, they wanted a fogie in there to be a transitional guy...

k19

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you won't be going to church because of a Pope...then you got bigger problems then the Pope IMO.

I don't go to church but it has nothing to do with who the "Pope" is at the time...and even if I did go to church it would not be the catholic church, no offense to catholics but even when I was a christian it was just not my cup of tea so to speak. :cool:

Sounds familiar. The blatant refusal of the church to come into even the 20th century is what made it hard for me to take what they had to say with anything less then the preverbial grain of salt. Between that and all the lovely little scandals that have come about in recent years it makes you wonder how people do it. All that tends to leave a bad taste in ones mouth, so to say :rolleyes:

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
Sounds familiar. The blatant refusal of the church to come into even the 20th century is what made it hard for me to take what they had to say with anything less then the preverbial grain of salt. Between that and all the lovely little scandals that have come about in recent years it makes you wonder how people do it. All that tends to leave a bad taste in ones mouth, so to say :rolleyes:

Whew.....I was starting to think I was the only one who felt this way.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kind of thought this would have been brought up earlier.

POPE
arnold.jpg

;)

k19

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
Whew.....I was starting to think I was the only one who felt this way.

No you aren’t alone and I think the numbers of "us" will continue to grow. No offense to anyone on this site that is devoutly religious but I am getting tired of the feeling that organized religion is being forced down my throat every time I turn around. Believe in what YOU want to believe and let everyone else believe what THEY want to believe. Free will is a lovely thing

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Kind of thought this would have been brought up earlier.

POPE
arnold.jpg

;)

Thats funny... My boyfriend and I were eating lunch when they announced his Pope name. We both thought of B. Arnold immediately and thought the name left a bad taste in our mouths

I woulda liked to have seen Pope John Paul III myself... but it doesn't matter cuz I'm not Catholic. And have no intention of ever being one

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Princess said:
Thats funny... My boyfriend and I were eating lunch when they announced his Pope name. We both thought of B. Arnold immediately and thought the name left a bad taste in our mouths

I woulda liked to have seen Pope John Paul III myself... but it doesn't matter cuz I'm not Catholic. And have no intention of ever being one

Well I don't pretend to know how the naming works in the catholic church...I guess maybe he did not want to have John Paul name right after the other one, I guess by him being the 16-17th Benedict it must be a popular name....I would think he or they would chose a different name...but once again I have no clue about that stuff or how it is done.

k19

Reaction score
Pope I'm too old and stern to change anything didnt sound right so they went with Benny