A Note For The Commanders Fans Showing Up This Week

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
You may think that you can come here and say whatever you want. You can't. This is a Dallas Cowboys site. If you come here just to insult the team, or the players, or the fans you will be banned. Notice I did not mince words.

We do not condone Cowboys fans going on Commanders sites and insulting the Commanders. If they do that and get banned our feeling is that they deserved it. I wish some of them had more class than that. Just because they do it somewhere else does not mean we will allow it here. Get that through your thick melons right now.

If you've come to discuss the game, that is fine. It is even okay to bring a little salt. It is not in your best interests to change the word Dallas or the word Cowboys when you do. Don't think for one minute that doing this is going to fly here. It won't. Two people have already tried it and been banned.

Every year I warn some Commanders fan about the insulting of the team and they point out to me that we are allowing our fans to call you Deadskins or Foreskins. Duh. Once again, it is a Dallas Cowboys site. If you think your team is not going to get insulted here call Vanna and ask if you can buy a clue instead of a vowel. That is beyond ignorant.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Just to clarify..We are still allowed to insult the Commanders, or their players, or their fans right?

Because if not, I might get a rash. :D

And just in case...

:dissskin:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Why in the world would we care if you insult the Commanders?

That's the idea.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;2283131 said:
Why in the world would we care if you insult the Commanders?

That's the idea.

Then change Commanders to Foreskins in the title of this thread. :lmao2: :lmao:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ummmm...no offense but how is it classy, or showing them how to act, if they come here and can be insulted, crapped on, made fun of, but then you tell them "But you can't retaliate in a like fashion or you'll be banned?"

I guess at some Commanders forums they allow that too but at the one and only one I go to, or have ever gone to, they allow you to defend yourself and have fun.

I really don't see where them coming here and changing the name is bad. Who cares as long as it's in good fun or to simply throw some gas on the fire of the rivalry. Naturally if it's just a troll and that's all they're bringing is name calling then, yeah, they deserve to be banned.

*Shrugs* I'll certainly be in the minority on this one. :)

Phoward12

Reaction score
Fair enough, seems to jive with the rules we have over on the ATN forum on ExtremeSkins. I'm ready for a war in five days, hope everyone else is as well.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2283312 said:
LOL! Love that movie.

One of the few movies that I own! A million times better than Wyatt Earp with Kevin Costner. :puke:

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Phoward12;2283332 said:
Fair enough, seems to jive with the rules we have over on the ATN forum on ExtremeSkins. I'm ready for a war in five days, hope everyone else is as well.

Oh that's it! You are so BANNED!!!

Get'em Hos!

;)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hey, it's like protecting our country here. We can dog each other, but if someone else tries to slam on family, they goss'ta go.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
nyc;2283355 said:
One of the few movies that I own! A million times better than Wyatt Earp with Kevin Costner. :puke:
Agreed. The best Earp movie ever made!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2283288 said:
Ummmm...no offense but how is it classy, or showing them how to act, if they come here and can be insulted, crapped on, made fun of, but then you tell them "But you can't retaliate in a like fashion or you'll be banned?"

I guess at some Commanders forums they allow that too but at the one and only one I go to, or have ever gone to, they allow you to defend yourself and have fun.

I really don't see where them coming here and changing the name is bad. Who cares as long as it's in good fun or to simply throw some gas on the fire of the rivalry. Naturally if it's just a troll and that's all they're bringing is name calling then, yeah, they deserve to be banned.

Agreed. I'll join in the minority.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score

Have you ever been to ExtremeSkins? They're quick to point you to their rules if you ever go in there as a Cowboys fan. Their rules read very similar to this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

When do we ever allow our fans to crap on anyone?

This is about people showing up who have never been here before, thinking they have carte blanche to say whatever they want to.