A petition to get Greg Hardy out of the league

links18

Reaction score
If I were an Eagles fan, I'd start a petition to get Chip Kelley out of the league and back to college where he belongs.

The Natural

Reaction score
Well why stop here? Where's the petition to get the racist Riley Cooper out of the league?

giphy.gif

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before and if it has mods please delete the post, but I just read an article on CBS sports.com that an Eagles fan started a petition to ban Greg Hardy from the league. It has over 70,000 signatures on it. The comments below are amusing but some are curious like the one on AP beating his kid with a switch and there are pictures and there is no uproar over that.

As if the fans have any say in the matter. Hardy would just file a lawsuit and the whole movement would be CRUSHED. Hardy has the right to work.

wilatino_98

Reaction score
His white male privilege is at play here. Chip Kelly is also racist from what I've read. Hey, a two for one deal right there. Let's get our own petition going and get them outta the league! Hooray!!!

:grin:

Why not ban the eagles since they never won a superbowl! !

Reaction score
Silly. The league can't ban a player just because some group wants them to. Collusion and "black-ball" labor practices are illegal.

welcome to the new USA where the mob rules and the media orchestrates,,, businesses and politicians and citizens get bullied everyday.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Boo-Hoo
Another S.J.W. who is apparently offended, the wimp probably smokes vaporless ciggs, drinks gluten free almond milk and listens to the Black Keys. Bit of advice for you, go to your safe zone or plastic bubble ya wimp.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I wish they'd cut him. I wanted him signed but he hasn't helped. The chemistry is a mess. And you'd save his salary going forward.

Chemistry? Lol. This team has never won anything and has a terrible coaching staff. What chemistry is he getting in the way of?

Oh and by all accounts, his teammates love him. As they did at Carolina. Quit letting the dumb media influence on how you think about him. He is not a problem in the locker room at all.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
We should start a petition to ban Eagle fans from going to the games. They have done a lot more disgusting Crap Than Hardy has.

Hard to rag on eagles fans this season after the shooting outside our stadium ..

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before and if it has mods please delete the post, but I just read an article on CBS sports.com that an Eagles fan started a petition to ban Greg Hardy from the league. It has over 70,000 signatures on it. The comments below are amusing but some are curious like the one on AP beating his kid with a switch and there are pictures and there is no uproar over that.

I hope at some point somebody tries to blackball him at work too.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
His white male privilege is at play here. Chip Kelly is also racist from what I've read. Hey, a two for one deal right there. Let's get our own petition going and get them outta the league! Hooray!!!

:grin:

Be quiet, CIS scum. :p