A player worth trading for

J12B

Reaction score
Man, I really liked what I saw from Kenny Golladay.

Great combination of great size and speed and on top of that, he has great hands.

There's a player I wouldnt mind the front office going after. Perhaps we can acquire him for a 3rd rounder and Terrance Williams. Heck, I'd be open to trade a 2nd for him.

Maybe even trade a 5th rounder and David Irving since their defensive line is so talentless. This would be my best case scenario. This will probably be Irving's last year and we could get something out of him.

I know this is a longshot, but he just seems like he has huge potential and would fit in nicely here in Dallas and could take on that role of the "X" receiver.

Liked everything that I saw from him yesterday.

What do you think and who are some other players worth trading for?

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Man, I really liked what I saw from Kenny Golladay.

Great combination of great size and speed and on top of that, he has great hands.

There's a player I wouldnt mind the front office going after. Perhaps we can acquire him for a 3rd rounder and Terrance Williams. Heck, I'd be open to trade a 2nd for him.

I know this is a longshot, but he just seems like he has huge potential and would fit in nicely here in Dallas and could take on that role of the "X" receiver.

Liked everything that I saw from him yesterday.
I think this is only his 2nd year in the league. No way they trade away a young player.

JayFord

Reaction score
I would wait until the draft its some good wideouts this class

Theres a kid from Mississippi valley named jerry rice i been keeping up with doods a baller

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Why can't we find these kind of receivers? The lions receiving core is one of the best in the entire NFL. They have guys that get to the ball.

J12B

Reaction score
You dont think the Lions liked what they saw from him too?

Seeing that he was a 3rd round pick, that's why I thought a 2nd round pick could be possible.

Their season is basically over now at 1-3 and could be interested in investing more into their defense by gathering more draft picks for the 2019 draft.

They may even have more talent behind him for all we know but the depth of their WR unit prevents others talent from getting on the field.

They might be open to it

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question...why would any team be interested in Terrance Williams as any part of a trade? Teams know he’s overpaid and probably on the verge of being cut. Trading for him would mean picking up that contract. But waiting until he’s cut resets how much he gets paid.

pitt33

Reaction score
That would be just an above average safety at this point.

If there’s a position of need that is it.

But as we know the FO doesn’t see it that way.

I believe our lack of forced turnovers is a direct result of who we have back there.

And some of this has to be tied to Marinelli. I mean, come on. This is borderline ludicrous on this team’s inability to get interceptions.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Why can't we find these kind of receivers? The lions receiving core is one of the best in the entire NFL. They have guys that get to the ball.
They've come along way from the Charles Rogers/Roy Williams/Mike Williams days.:)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Seeing that he was a 3rd round pick, that's why I thought a 2nd round pick could be possible.

Their season is basically over now at 1-3 and could be interested in investing more into their defense by gathering more draft picks for the 2019 draft.

They may even have more talent behind him for all we know but the depth of their WR unit prevents others talent from getting on the field.

They might be open to it

his production is exploding this year compared to his rookie year.
doubtful they will trade him

J12B

Reaction score
Serious question...why would any team be interested in Terrance Williams as any part of a trade? Teams know he’s overpaid and probably on the verge of being cut. Trading for him would mean picking up that contract. But waiting until he’s cut resets how much he gets paid.

TWill was just an example of a replacement player for the time being, but they also receive a 3rd rounder for the future.

Maybe, trade Deonte Thompson instead since he is costing us a 4th round comp pick. Although I'm not sure how a trade would affect the comp pick formula versus a release.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I have little doubt that we'll be intent upon pursuing another WR in the next draft. Golladay is sure to be a highly prized WR by the Lions who isn't likely to be considered by them as someone they'd favor parting with. Even if they did, the price might very well be more than Stephen Jones would welcome.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
TWill was just an example of a replacement player for the time being, but they also receive a 3rd rounder for the future.

Maybe, trade Deonte Thompson instead since he is costing us a 4th round comp pick. Although I'm not sure how a trade would affect the comp pick formula versus a release.

What do you think, Matt Millen is still running the Lions?

You're not getting Golladay for a scrub and a 3rd round pick.