A player worth trading for

J12B

Reaction score
What do you think, Matt Millen is still running the Lions?

You're not getting Golladay for a scrub and a 3rd round pick.

Ok, then that's why I also said a 2nd rounder as a possibility.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Golladay is a stud. I've never really closely watched him play before yesterday. Only highlights here and there. But wow, he looks like a future high end #1 WR. No way he gets out of Detroit.

kskboys

Reaction score
Man, I really liked what I saw from Kenny Golladay.

Great combination of great size and speed and on top of that, he has great hands.

There's a player I wouldnt mind the front office going after. Perhaps we can acquire him for a 3rd rounder and Terrance Williams. Heck, I'd be open to trade a 2nd for him.

Maybe even trade a 5th rounder and David Irving since their defensive line is so talentless. This would be my best case scenario. This will probably be Irving's last year and we could get something out of him.

I know this is a longshot, but he just seems like he has huge potential and would fit in nicely here in Dallas and could take on that role of the "X" receiver.

Liked everything that I saw from him yesterday.

What do you think and who are some other players worth trading for?
When did the Lions put him on the block, and why?

A WR playing like him in only his 2nd year, and you think they'd take a 3rd? You want him, prolly take a 1st plus right now. And I'm not aware of any reason the Lions would have to trade him anyway.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Man, I really liked what I saw from Kenny Golladay.

Great combination of great size and speed and on top of that, he has great hands.

There's a player I wouldnt mind the front office going after. Perhaps we can acquire him for a 3rd rounder and Terrance Williams. Heck, I'd be open to trade a 2nd for him.

Maybe even trade a 5th rounder and David Irving since their defensive line is so talentless. This would be my best case scenario. This will probably be Irving's last year and we could get something out of him.

I know this is a longshot, but he just seems like he has huge potential and would fit in nicely here in Dallas and could take on that role of the "X" receiver.

Liked everything that I saw from him yesterday.

What do you think and who are some other players worth trading for?
I'm just wondering why the Lions would trade a young stud like Golliday.
He probably has more long term value (due to skill and contract) than either of their other good WRs.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I can see him being a very good receiver for a long time he lines up everywhere.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm just wondering why the Lions would trade a young stud like Golliday.
He probably has more long term value (due to skill and contract) than either of their other good WRs.
I don't know what Marvin's or Golden's contracts look like or when they are done, but Golladay looks like their replacement as a starter. I'm not understanding why someone would think Golladay is on the block.

Is Zack Martin on the block? Would you take a 3rd and a Dan Skipper for Zach?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Players I'm looking at trading for:

RDE- Noah Spence or Haason Reddick
Spence has been a healthy scratch since week 1 for Bucs, and Reddick played 4 defensive snaps for the Cards last week.

Oline- Jason Spriggs, Max Garcia, and Forrest Lamp!!!
Lamp being my favorite by far.

TE- Jeremy Sprinkle would be a great get

WR- Cameron Meredith or Josh Reynolds

SAF- Terrence Brooks or Miles Killebrew

1T- Austin Johnson

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I don't know what Marvin's or Golden's contracts look like or when they are done, but Golladay looks like their replacement as a starter. I'm not understanding why someone would think Golladay is on the block.

Tates contract is up after this season

funkytown

Reaction score
Maybe we can bring him in? I'd love to have his inside toughness. He reminds me of Hines Ward. WR's like those guys are a QB's best friend.

No way. Tate is one of those guys I could never root for. He's a clown. Starting with what he did to Sean Lee.

funkytown

Reaction score
If they look to trade for someone it should be one of these positions:

WR
TE
Safety

Just not much out there at any of those positions. The tight end position is dreadful all over the league.

jsb357

Reaction score
Sign Dez and keep our picks.

Johnny23

Reaction score

They're phasing Golden"steal yo wife"Tate out and leaning towards Golliday and Jones as the future. Kenny's tremendously talented and a stud. We missed out because of an inept front office but he would struggle here because we don't do anything Detroit does to get those boys open. Jim Bob Cooter is an excellent play caller as an oc.