A question about Kellen Moore

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Really? You need to look in the mirror to brush your teeth? Sounds like maybe you’re the one who should shut up.
I don't have to have one but when I go camping and don't have one, it makes brushing my teeth kind of awkward... shaving is near impossible. Your issue with left-handed people is downright bigoted. They can coach as good as anyone. It depends on the person.

bb721

Reaction score
I don't have to have one but when I go camping and don't have one, it makes brushing my teeth kind of awkward... shaving is near impossible. Your issue with left-handed people is downright bigoted. They can coach as good as anyone. It depends on the person.

You totally missed the point. If Dak were left handed and we had hired a right handed QB coach I would have asked the exact same question. All I did was ask if it makes it harder to learn physical task from someone who is teaching it looking at things from the opposite perspective. And for that you’re response was to tell me to shut up.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You totally missed the point. If Dak were left handed and we had hired a right handed QB coach I would have asked the exact same question. All I did was ask if it makes it harder to learn physical task from someone who is teaching it looking at things from the opposite perspective. And for that you’re response was to tell me to shut up.
No, it's you that missed the point because the answer is "NO" it doesn't make his job any harder you, bigot. Now shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.