A question about the QB

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two minutes left in the game. That’s when it’s in the quarterbacks hands. And he has more Fourth quarter comes back when the ball is in his hands last. What do you think of that
The only teams Dak is beating with 2 min left to go in the game are DOG teams!
He falls short as garbage time ends and we lose again and again!
Once again name me a playoff team Dak has beaten lately????

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
160 million buys a whole lot of RESPONSIBILITY!!!
One of the few things you've ever posted that I agree with. That still doesn't mean it's all on the QB, or we shouldn't look at the whole picture when things don't go right. The QB can't do everything or cover all flaws. But the QB is the leader, and there is a reason QB's make more money than other players, and the Cowboys invested a lot, so there as to be a bit more weight on his shoulders.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Two minutes left in the game. That’s when it’s in the quarterbacks hands. And he has more Fourth quarter comes back when the ball is in his hands last. What do you think of that
So, you think because Dak has lead the Cowboys to 9 fourth quarter comebacks it somehow makes him better than guys like Mahomes?

Mahomes has only lead the Chiefs to TEN total loses in his entire career! Mahomes lead teams don't need 4th quarter come backs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I think he was a better QB in 2016 because the rest of the NFL hadn't yet built a playbook for defending him like they have now.

Please tell me you don't really think JG had a unique playbook in 2016......the NFL had a playbook for that offense since 1990...it shocked no one.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, you think because Dak has lead the Cowboys to 9 fourth quarter comebacks it somehow makes him better than guys like Mahomes?

Mahomes has only lead the Chiefs to TEN total loses in his entire career! Mahomes lead team. Tell me what is it about the franchise that you like most. With all the negative posts, I can’t imagine why some people even want to be a cowboy fan . I’ve been a fan since the 60s. It’s the respect the star. How can I not be a fan of this franchise. Do I agree with all the decisions throughout the years. No absolutely not. But I do support the decisions once they made. That doesn’t mean I can’t critique. It’s a shame that some have simple agendas and the only reason why they post is to disrespect . It just makes you wonder why they’re a fan of this franchise . when they like nothing about it. From ownership to players. I can’t imagine watching every single game. And not enjoying it , s don't need 4th quarter come backs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The only teams Dak is beating with 2 min left to go in the game are DOG teams!
He falls short as garbage time ends and we lose again and again!
Once again name me a playoff team Dak has beaten lately????
Dak with his 9 fourth QB comes backs is somehow better than the Mahomes lead Chiefs and his TEN career loses.

Mahomes and the Chiefs don't need 4th quarter comebacks all the time like Dak and the Cowboys seem to do.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Mahomes has only lead the Chiefs to TEN total loses in his entire career! Mahomes lead teams don't need 4th quarter come backs.
. Tell me what is it about the franchise that you like most. With all the negative posts, I can’t imagine why some people even want to be a cowboy fan . I’ve been a fan since the 60s. It’s the respect the star. How can I not be a fan of this franchise. Do I agree with all the decisions throughout the years. No absolutely not. But I do support the decisions once they made. That doesn’t mean I can’t critique. It’s a shame that some have simple agendas and the only reason why they post is to disrespect . It just makes you wonder why they’re a fan of this franchise . when they like nothing about it. From ownership to players. I can’t imagine watching every single game. And not enjoying it ,

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak with his 9 fourth QB comes backs is somehow better than the Mahomes lead Chiefs and his TEN career loses.

Mahomes and the Chiefs don't need 4th quarter comebacks all the time like Dak and the Cowboys seem to do.

I don’t care about Patrick, he’s not are quarterback. But like you said it’s the Cowboys the teams. You finally get it. Prescott is part of a team

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the few things you've ever posted that I agree with. That still doesn't mean it's all on the QB, or we shouldn't look at the whole picture when things don't go right. The QB can't do everything or cover all flaws. But the QB is the leader, and there is a reason QB's make more money than other players, and the Cowboys invested a lot, so there as to be a bit more weight on his shoulders.
When you pay that kind of money you expect the QB to carry the team!
This unfortunately has never applied to tier 3 Dak who is a needs to be carried QB!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This unfortunately has never applied to tier 3 Dak who is a needs to be carried QB!
What did he do as a rookie. Oh that’s right it was everybody else for him. You forget the team has been in turmoil since his first season. Let’s see how the seasons go

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This unfortunately has never applied to tier 3 Dak who needs to be carried QB!
dakpickpocket.jpg

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
. Tell me what is it about the franchise that you like most. With all the negative posts, I can’t imagine why some people even want to be a cowboy fan . I’ve been a fan since the 60s. It’s the respect the star. How can I not be a fan of this franchise. Do I agree with all the decisions throughout the years. No absolutely not. But I do support the decisions once they made. That doesn’t mean I can’t critique. It’s a shame that some have simple agendas and the only reason why they post is to disrespect . It just makes you wonder why they’re a fan of this franchise . when they like nothing about it. From ownership to players. I can’t imagine watching every single game. And not enjoying it ,
I don't blindly defend this team like some of you do.

When you say things like Dak is better than Mahomes it just loses credibility. It makes it seem as though you are will to live in a different reality just because Dak has a star on his helmet.

A fan is not required to support all the teams decisions. A fan is not required to think their players are better than other players. A fan is not required to suspend reality for their team.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak isn't in the same Universe as Mahomes.
You can compare him to Tim Tebow and Alex Smith as a starting guideline.....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't blindly defend this team like some of you do.

When you say things like Dak is better than Mahomes it just loses credibility. It makes it seem as though you are will to live in a different reality just because Dak has a star on his helmet.

A fan is not required to support all the teams decisions. A fan is not required to think their players are better than other players. A fan is not required to suspend reality for their team.
I don’t blindly defend the team either. I know exactly the help we need and where we thrive. I just don’t sit here and currently bash quarterback just because. There’s a difference between critiquing something and then just being out right ridiculously hateful

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak isn't in the same Universe as Mahomes.
You can compare him to Tim Tebow and Alex Smith as a starting guideline.....
He’s nowhere near the bottom either. How about comparing him to Russell Wilson or Matthew Stafford. They would make more sense. No let’s compare him to Andy Dalton LMAO

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan