A serious question before Sundays game

AKATheRake

Reaction score
5Stars;2519525 said:
Then what the hell are you trying to say then? You talk in circles!

You want both the offense and defense, special teams, water boy...everyone, to play complete football, right?

Then you say "that still does not guarantee the win"?

Have you ever played sports?

:cool:

Nothing in this league guarantees a win but playing complete football just this one game will give them the best obvious chance. Have you ever watched the NFL?

No game is guaranteed. Philadelphia also has enough talent that even if we are at our best can stick with us and 1 thing going their way at home could be the difference. There are variables in a game that a team cannot control ie, refs, QB knocked out of the game. What I am asking is for completeness on what the team can control which is coaching and play on all units.

I've played a lot of sports and was actually at a national level in one, a very physical one to answer your question. Was not football though. Regardless, even if we played a sport, team or individually, we never played it at this level.

Complete and perfect are too different words with 2 different meanings. Only perfect would guarantee a win and that's not realistic. Clear enough charmer?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2519537 said:
Nothing in this league guarantees a win but playing complete football just this one game will give them the best obvious chance. Have you ever watched the NFL?

No game is guaranteed. Philadelphia also has enough talent that even if we are at our best can stick with us and 1 thing going their way at home could be the difference. There are variables in a game that a team cannot control ie, refs, QB knocked out of the game. What I am asking is for completeness on what the team can control which is coaching and play on all units.

I've played a lot of sports and was actually at a national level in one, a very physical one to answer your question. Was not football though. Regardless, even if we played a sport, team or individually, we never played it at this level.

Complete and perfect are too different words with 2 different meanings. Only perfect would guarantee a win and that's not realistic. Clear enough charmer?

Got it! ;)

No worries from me this coming game. As you said, nobodies perfect. That's what makes it fun...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
5Stars;2519540 said:
Got it! ;)

No worries from me this coming game. As you said, nobodies perfect. That's what makes it fun...

Absolutely agree! I still want the mop boy to shine those floors though, lol. If this whole organization focuses from top down I like our chances. It's going to be an extremely hostile environment down there. They want playoffs? This game will prepare them as we know.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2519563 said:
Absolutely agree! I still want the mop boy to shine those floors though, lol. If this whole organization focuses from top down I like our chances. It's going to be an extremely hostile environment down there. They want playoffs? This game will prepare them as we know.

I'm with you, bro! Time to put up or shut up!

;)

AKATheRake

Reaction score
5Stars;2519580 said:
I'm with you, bro! Time to put up or shut up!

;)

Yes Sir! So far they are shutting up but they did that last week too. We win regardless this week.

If we win, which I prefer, we go to the tourney.

If we lose, heads will be rolling and a new coaching staff will arise.

We win this though. :star: :eagles: :suxiggle: :shoot1:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2519605 said:
Yes Sir! So far they are shutting up but they did that last week too. We win regardless this week.

If we win, which I prefer, we go to the tourney.

If we lose, heads will be rolling and a new coaching staff will arise.

We win this though. :star: :eagles: :suxiggle: :shoot1:

It's a done deal...if only you watch...

:star: