A special toast at kickoff this Sunday for CouchCoach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Either Buffalo Trace or Modelo will be raised and put down for CC. Great idea BTW.
I'll take a little credit on the idea. I felt it was the least we could do. So many of us know each other but don't know each other. When you battle over and over and over on stupid Cowboys news for over 15 years with someone, you cant help but feel a little saddened at their passing. Raising a glass to him seemed like the right thing to do. It will be 10am here....but I'll drink something good.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't drink very often, and never the day before I work, but I will definitely make an exception to honor our great friend, CC.

I don't keep alcohol in the house, but I do have a nipper of Wild Turkey American Honey in the freezer, that's been in there for about a year - maybe 2. I don't particularly care for the taste, but that's not the point of a shot, is it?

What are the rest of you drinking?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OGC.d48bdee14f13aaab29c083cb477b5ae7
To Couch Coach !

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is to you CC. I don't keep alcohol at home too much. I do have a bottle of SoJu though, unopened, if I can find it.
Only go out 1 or 2 times a week for 2 to 4 beers with some friends. Will do that probably Wednesday and will raise a beer.

I been doing that each time the last few weeks for a friend, I known since 1998, he just passed away. So it will be one for CC this next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.