A star is born this season with Trey Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
I do not believe for one minute that we go into the regular season with the current running back room configuration. No way. You as a front office approach every off season regardless of who you are with the goal of improving your team as much as humanly possible. You approach every day with the goal of improving, getting better, with the ultimate goal of winning a Super Bowl. If not then you have no business being in ANY business let alone professional sports. UP,... or OUT. Every individual, group or team is going to go through a lot of adversity, its about responding to adversity, FINDING a way to win . Winning attitude is everything. If you dont have it than personally I wouldnt want to hire people like that to mop up at a taco stand . They are unfit for anything. Losers allow themselves to lose when they dont have to because it is easier. ANYONE can lose. Truth is,.. it is up to you to control your own destiny. With every new day you have a chance to totally remake your lifes trajectory and win. Think of how powerful that REALLY is. With every wake up you have a chance to totally remake your situation FOR THE BETTER. A brand new start every damn day. No more talk. They either need to simply do it,...or join the ranks of those happy to be losers,.........if they havent already.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak and just as importantly a OL coach which we won't replace until MM is gone.
Which sucks because I'd like these guys to get solid techniques right out of the gate.

Kwyn

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I hope that breath you take is deep and sweet because you’ll be holding it a long time if you are predicting Lance will be an NFL star.

plymkr

Reaction score
I think some stars will be born this year but I’m not holding my breath on Trey. I hope he becomes a star. But if I was a betting man my money would go on an unknown RB that emerges. Kind of how Ferguson emerged last season. Maybe that kid we picked him as an UDFA or Dowdle might emerge. Heck even Duece might surprise people. I think with the addition of young, athletic offensive lineman in Guyton and Beebe, along with last year’s surprise in Bass and with Steele being healthier. Then you have the mainstays of Martin and Tyler, this will be a good offensive line to run behind. The truck will be if the OL coach maximizes the talent.

But I really think our running game will be better and someone will come out of the woodwork and surprise us.

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score

A Star will be born

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol this team and signing wash up players just to get fans happy with Zeke signing won't get close to a Playoffs, i won't be watching one game this year.

CWR

Reaction score

A Star will be born

Biggest fan? Didn't you bet me last year that Dak would be benched by the end of the season?

Lol, Biggest fan is a stretch.

gtb1943

Reaction score
While I am not as against the possibility as the dak bots are, I do think it VERY unlikely we see Lance play much at all barring multi game injury to Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

A Star will be born

Another Anti-Dak post......great.

No one "coddles" Dak. We just give him the respect that a franchise QB should get.

That being said.....

Lance is a star.....a star that couldn't beat out Sam Darnold lol.....or Purdy....or Jimmy G....or even Cooper Rush lol. But am I excited to see him actually play in preseason.

starfan1

Reaction score
honestly that would be a good thing for the cowboys if that were the case.I wouldnt hold your breath on it

Status
Not open for further replies.