A star is born this season with Trey Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air
I don't think so. This is coming from someone that does not want to see Dak get an extension. The sooner Lance starts, the sooner we can have a top 3 pick in the draft. I'm all for it.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

Dude, you've lost it!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!! Lance won't beat out Rush or any other QB the Cowboys might sign going into the start of preseason. Lance was a WAY OVERPRICED draft pick of the 9ers who finally realized that the kid wasn't who they thought he was and found a wannabe GM who also overpaid to obtain the services of this WANNABE NFL QB who should have stayed in school instead of attempting to be something that he's not. Lance is an NFL BUST, heck this kid is no better than Ryan Leaf!

fivetwos

Reaction score
It’s cute how folks continue to attempt to come up with reasons that the Lance deal was part of some grand master plan as opposed to Jerry playing with his toy and being able to tell the world about how he did it all by himself.

sbark

Reaction score
I think some stars will be born this year but I’m not holding my breath on Trey. I hope he becomes a star. But if I was a betting man my money would go on an unknown RB that emerges. Kind of how Ferguson emerged last season. Maybe that kid we picked him as an UDFA or Dowdle might emerge. Heck even Duece might surprise people. I think with the addition of young, athletic offensive lineman in Guyton and Beebe, along with last year’s surprise in Bass and with Steele being healthier. Then you have the mainstays of Martin and Tyler, this will be a good offensive line to run behind. The truck will be if the OL coach maximizes the talent.

But I really think our running game will be better and someone will come out of the woodwork and surprise us.
If we go to a smashmouth team
Lets take it all the way
Hammer behind this O.Line with a 250# El Toro

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

A Star will be born

Yeah right, Dak will have 12,239 yards by game 6, and Jerry will make him the richest QB to ever play the game in history. Jerry is praying to keep Dak safely in his arms

Chasing6

Reaction score

A Star will be born

A fallen imaginary phenom star.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I hope that breath you take is deep and sweet because you’ll be holding it a long time if you are predicting Lance will be an NFL star.
Wow you really hate the kid. Such a hater

NotForLong

Reaction score
If by "star" you mean he will barely play, he will probably suck when he does, and he'll be gone after the season then you'll be happy.
No by stat I mean Fake will suck OT up and be replaced. Then the tram will rally around Lance. . . . the team will win 1 or 2 playoff games

#star

NotForLong

Reaction score
Biggest fan? Didn't you bet me last year that Dak would be benched by the end of the season?

Lol, Biggest fan is a stretch.
Jerry is his biggest fan. Dak was putrid before the Bye. Then Mike figured out how to force CD the ball and the Stat man came alive.

Up until this point the only reason Dak is still here is because of Jerry His biggest Fan . . . Jerry is no longer a Fan

NotForLong

Reaction score
While I am not as against the possibility as the dak bots are, I do think it VERY unlikely we see Lance play much at all barring multi game injury to Dak.
It is different this year. They are not invested in Dak. They no longer have to prop him up as the future of the franchise.

He is dumpable

CWR

Reaction score
Jerry is his biggest fan. Dak was putrid before the Bye. Then Mike figured out how to force CD the ball and the Stat man came alive.

Up until this point the only reason Dak is still here is because of Jerry His biggest Fan . . . Jerry is no longer a Fan
Ah OK, my bad. That makes a lot more sense. If Jerry is ready to pull the trigger he should just pull it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.