A star is born this season with Trey Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Another Anti-Dak post......great.

No one "coddles" Dak. We just give him the respect that a franchise QB should get.

That being said.....

Lance is a star.....a star that couldn't beat out Sam Darnold lol.....or Purdy....or Jimmy G....or even Cooper Rush lol. But am I excited to see him actually play in preseason.
You are obsessed and have issues.

This is a pro Lance thread and you are trying to make it into an Angie Lance thread

Pathetic

You do know Lance plays for the Cowboys?

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm at the point now that if that really is the plan why not just start him now and get a free look at him before the 25 season and his salary jumps,it would be a big mistake if he doesn't play at all this season..jmo
His salary will not "jump" until he plays

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dude, you've lost it!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!! Lance won't beat out Rush or any other QB the Cowboys might sign going into the start of preseason. Lance was a WAY OVERPRICED draft pick of the 9ers who finally realized that the kid wasn't who they thought he was and found a wannabe GM who also overpaid to obtain the services of this WANNABE NFL QB who should have stayed in school instead of attempting to be something that he's not. Lance is an NFL BUST, heck this kid is no better than Ryan Leaf!
You are hugely mistaken. Lance was let go because of Politics. Not His play on the field. San Fran Fans love him

NotForLong

Reaction score
Ah OK, my bad. That makes a lot more sense. If Jerry is ready to pull the trigger he should just pull it already.
Why? What is the hurry. He will let it play out. There is plenty of time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
why all the lance hate? support your new quarterback. sheesh. haters piss me off.

morat1959

Reaction score
I wish I shared your optimism about Lance. If the last 30 years have taught me anything, it’s wait and see. I’ll not tune in to any game that Dak starts under center this season. The first game Lance sees action, I’m all in again. At least he’s an unknown who may develop. If nothing else, let’s bottom out and draft a QB in the first round in next years draft. I know it’s a pipe dream with JJ and Co. to put ANY stock in the most important position on the field but that’s the only thing that can overcome this inept front office. As many have said, it’s a full blown circus.

Proof

Reaction score
Much like I told the folks who have declared the Lance trade an abomination. Lets see him throw a pass or 2 with the star on his helmet....
i think it's called an abomination because we haven't...

silver

Reaction score
Boggles my mind what has anybody, that follows this league or did back in 2019 in NCAA Division I football, seen about Trey Lance that makes them think this guy has what it takes to succeed in this league. Dude played one season, albeit a pretty good one at that, of college football 5 years ago.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You think Trey is "Washed Up"
Another Anti-Dak post......great.

No one "coddles" Dak. We just give him the respect that a franchise QB should get.

That being said.....

Lance is a star.....a star that couldn't beat out Sam Darnold lol.....or Purdy....or Jimmy G....or even Cooper Rush lol. But am I excited to see him actually play in preseason.
Or is it a fantasy land?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air
:facepalm:

wishful thinking.
its like me saying I am going to win the $1.8 B lottery. fresh air. things are about to change. a billionaire is born

He hasn't shown anything that would give anyone the feeling he is going to be a star. in fact just the opposite.

and no, this is not a Dak support comment. this is we need to keep looking for the future QB comment.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You are obsessed and have issues.

This is a pro Lance thread and you are trying to make it into an Angie Lance thread

Pathetic

You do know Lance plays for the Cowboys?
I have not seen him play.

He is a donation to the Niners.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
i will go with the consensus that this team will struggle as the foundation of my prediction

I believe this team still has the talent to win games. Playoffs should be a guarantee. In this watered down NFL. I do not believe they are hot garbage.

Having said that I believe they will struggle until Dak is replaced. There will be no more coddling from Dak's biggest fan, and that is saying something, Jerry. It is swim or sink for Dak but not for the Cowboys

Lance will eventually be given the reigns. He will salvage the season and the Cowboys will eek into the Playoffs and win a game or too and . . .

A Star will be born

I cannot wait for this season to start. It will be like a breath of fresh air
Sounds more like wishful thinking...more likely that the the Cowboys will struggle with Dak and struggle even more with Trey than what you are projecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.