A stronger NFC East is good for the Cowboys

Flamma

Reaction score
It's simple, win the division and you're in the playoffs. Last season was a great example of exactly what we needed to do. We just need to go further once we're in.
But there's no reason why Dallas shouldn't be the favorite this coming season.

I don't subscribe to the pointless argument of it being a bad thing we won out in our division as if to say it's simply a weak division.

Washington - We beat them by 22 and 25 points. No team outside the division came close.
NYG - We beat them by 15 and 24 points. Rams & bears were close. Good company.
Philly - We beat them by 20 and 25. No team outside the division came close.

I get your overall point, and I don't disagree. But your examples are a bit off. We beat Washington by 7 and 42 points. The 42 point victory came against a Washington team decimated by players being out due to illness-19.

The 24 point victory came as a result of NY losing most of their offensive starters early on. Once that happened the game got out of hand.

The last game of the season came against the Eagles preseason team. Of course no one else came close, the Eagles played their starters most of the season. Yet they still managed to rush for almost 200 yards and score 26 points.

Big_D

Reaction score
BS
That is just fans frustrated opinions.

They do try to improve, just not always competent at it as they could / should be. But they do try, much to the haters dismay.

Their job in free agency over a decade plus has been pure crap. That’s not an opinion. No where in there did they try to improve without dumpster diving. Competence and a little common sense are part of the job. No one wants to win more than Jerry. lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A stronger division is good because winning it prepares you for the next step, like it did in the early 90s when 3 NFC East teams won SBs.

Waltzing over a bunch of patsies, like last year, creates false hope and just lowers draft position for a team not really a threat to win a SB.