FEATURED A tribute to our dear friend CouchCoach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Bobhaze Possible to send along this thread to the family? Lots of nice thoughts here.
Thank you again for setting this thread for us.
Thank you. I did send a link to this page to his son which is the only contact I have. So far I have not heard back. He was very nice in his communication but has not responded after I shared the link. If I hear something I will share. His son was very appreciative that we were doing this.

shabazz

Reaction score
Thank you. I did send a link to this page to his son which is the only contact I have. So far I have not heard back. He was very nice in his communication but has not responded after I shared the link. If I hear something I will share. His son was very appreciative that we were doing this.
It may take some time to hear again from the son at this point. Right now it’s raw and real , but I guarantee it will be something he will look at fondly in the near future

Kwyn

Reaction score
I know the original post was closed but I just wanted to comment.

CC and I agreed and disagreed! And that’s what made him special to me. He always had a basis for his opinion, he didn’t get personal and while he stuck to his guns, he wasn’t so dug in that he couldn’t give ground when it made sense.

He was a great member of the community.

All my best to his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.