A win for Dak

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh wow...look at all the fans stranglehold the same BULL SHEET opinion they always do.

Oh..better not change your opinion.....unbelievable human ** ck heads/ And we wonder why humans suck......right here..is why we suck./

You can't give any credit because it would make you look bad to your SELF. You people are pathetic.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
Eh... loss would have meant we could have went for Trevor Lawrence. Dak’s done here - this coming from a huge Dak fan.

it’s over. It’s mostly his doing... turning the deals down. Good memories. But that’s football.

McCarthy is still meh. We are stuck perpetually how we are always

Cmac

Reaction score
Eh... loss would have meant we could have went for Trevor Lawrence. Dak’s done here - this coming from a huge Dak fan.

it’s over. It’s mostly his doing... turning the deals down. Good memories. But that’s football.

McCarthy is still meh. We are stuck perpetually how we are always
This is why some players holdout......and injury will reveal just how expendable or discarded one is. A player is suppose to be loyal but the ownership doesn't have to be.......got it. Romo got hurt often & got his money......and didn't win #$#$@.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
JJ do not go soft on us!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the NFL and players get hurt, it's part of the game. Some players bet on themselves and some players know the difference between greed and common sense. In the case of greed in NFL, it's not a good thing if a player get's injured. However, if a player is smart enough and weighs all the pros and cons that's common sense and that's a player who probably signed a contract that will take care of his family for decades to come before the season started. If greed wins out and the player get's injured then it's up to the owner to stay strong is contract talks and do not under any circumstances hang a $35 - $40 million a year around the neck of this club. It can't happen.

Slick

Reaction score
Dalton almost blew it with his fumble of the easiest snap to hand being under center. If it wasn't for GREAT catches by Gallup Dalton and the Cowboys would be losers right now.

So the Gallup threw the ball to himself?

Dak threw behind the receiver almost every pass. Dalton put the ball where it should have been to been away from the defender, and where it could be caught only by his intended target. Nice try.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Understand your point,but don't act like Dak never fumbled...and besides,how much time did dalton practice with badass.. probably 10% or less during the week...the dude was cold..

I'd buy that if Dalton was some young player with limited game experience but this is his 10th season, the first 9 as a starter so taking snaps under center is not anything new to him. Most of Prescott's fumbles are forced out and not self inflicted taking a snap under center.
We won...which is all that matters,isn't it,?

I'm glad the Cowboys won but for people to think Dalton is as good or better than Prescott is just plain foolishness.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Dak threw behind the receiver almost every pass. Dalton put the ball where it should have been to been away from the defender, and where it could be caught only by his intended target. Nice try.

Dalton put it where it took GREAT catches by Gallup otherwise they would have been just long incomplete passes.

bigE79

Reaction score
I'd buy that if Dalton was some young player with limited game experience but this is his 10th season, the first 9 as a starter so taking snaps under center is not anything new to him. Most of Prescott's fumbles are forced out and not self inflicted taking a snap under center.

I'm glad the Cowboys won but for people to think Dalton is as good or better than Prescott is just plain foolishness.
So what you're saying is because a guy played 10yrs,he doesn't need the practice reps with a new center and a rookie on top of that to get the timing down..now that's foolish imo

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak’s agent owes him big money. That is why you sign the contract. I feel awful for Dak and now he’ll get a lot less.

recover soon Dak

Looks more like Jerry did his job... hell, if only our FO and OC listened to Dak-stans and there “he needs to use his legs more.. Moore needs to run Dak”, throwing everybody under the bus other than Dak, Dak would be healthy... wait a minute..

khiladi

Reaction score

And dude didn’t even practice and was leading his WRs.. the reality is, Dak has never practiced well, per the whole organization, but he supposedly has the ‘It’ factor. Yet, it’s no surprise he always had a tendency to throw it behind WRs and in multiple games, he puts his WRs in position to get completely annihilated.

The irony is, Moore actually had some garbage play calling on display with Andy, where you could actually say, what on the world.. for the life of me, I can’t remember Moore ever dialing up a cross the field pass to a WR in the red zone... But Moore actually took the ball away from Dak in the second quarter to get this offense back on track eight heavy dosage of Zeke..

garyo1954

Reaction score

At any given time, on any given play in the NFL a QB can and has fumbled a snap from center. Even starters do it. But here we're talking about the #2 QB who hadn't worked with the starting center much at all.

Good try.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
And dude didn’t even practice and was leading his WRs.. the reality is, Dak has never practiced well, per the whole organization, but he supposedly has the ‘It’ factor. Yet, it’s no surprise he always had a tendency to throw it behind WRs and in multiple games, he puts his WRs in position to get completely annihilated.

The irony is, Moore actually had some garbage play calling on display with Andy, where you could actually say, what on the world.. for the life of me, I can’t remember Moore ever dialing up a cross the field pass to a WR in the red zone... But Moore actually took the ball away from Dak in the second quarter to get this offense back on track eight heavy dosage of Zeke..
:hammer: