A win today vs Houston does what for you as a Cowboys fan?

Coogiguy03

Well-Known Member
Messages
47,910
Reaction score
40,596
A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?

Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?

This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
 
Makes me feel sorry for Texans fans who would trade us Stroud for Dak straight up w/o a 2nd thought.
 
Too early for this question. It's going to take some more time after that Ravens loss.
 
Nothing. This is a mediocre team.
W/ a beyond sucky QB whom they refuse to bench. Looks like the Texans need to fire Demeco Ryans, who has hitched his horsey to the wrong wagon. Put in the bus driver at the very least. Stroud is terrible.
 
W/ a beyond sucky QB whom they refuse to bench. Looks like the Texans need to fire Demeco Ryans, who has hitched his horsey to the wrong wagon. Put in the bus driver at the very least. Stroud is terrible.
Sorry I meant we are a mediocre team. Texans I don't really have an opinion about other than their defense looked great last year and I'd take Strout over Dak 7 days a week.
 
A loss today will show us how bad things really are.
We absolutely cannot afford to lose this game. Yes, I know, you numbers guy will pathetically claim that we aren't mathematically eliminated w/ a loss, but starting out 1-3 is simply a huge blot on our playoff chances.
 
Sorry I meant we are a mediocre team. Texans I don't really have an opinion about other than their defense looked great last year and I'd take Strout over Dak 7 days a week.
Actually, you would not. Take Stroud over Dak. Stroud does not look like an NFL QB. He's beyond terrible and is the sole reason why the Texans are 0-3. Only reason to take Stroud would be to get a high draft pick. Think Chad Hutchinson. Brandon Weeden maybe. Mitchell Trubiskey is better than Stroud.
 
......and yet I still don't know if they've hit rock bottom yet.

I hate to be the first one on the site to say it but, "something just feels different this year"
It was different until we hired a 1st year DC who is misplaying players and running this D into the ground. His idealism simply does not work.
 
We absolutely cannot afford to lose this game. Yes, I know, you numbers guy will pathetically claim that we aren't mathematically eliminated w/ a loss, but starting out 1-3 is simply a huge blot on our playoff chances.
If we go to 1-3, Slinging Sammy Howell must immediately be inserted into the starting lineup for " further evaluation" and let the tanking commence
 
A win today vs Houston does what for you as a Cowboys fan?
Seriously??? It's one regular season game. Yes I will be mad if we lose and happy if we win. But as a fan, it's a regular season game.

The only game that affect me as a Cowboys fan are playoff games.
 
It was different until we hired a 1st year DC who is misplaying players and running this D into the ground. His idealism simply does not work.
I thought that as well until I saw the man levitate during the game in week 2.

An alpha builder of men into boys with patience, knowledge, empathy and a quest for bringing out the spirituality in every man.

Edifying and mentoring with his brand of tough love that Schottenheimer can only dream of having.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,947
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top