Yeah a loss says more than a win honestly. They should smack them up honestly. I don’t care how the Cowboys do it if it’s a close game fine but they should win today.
I don't think you are being honest, I think you're being emotional,
you sound like all the other fans who say something similar, like if you don't beat them, they're winless , you were supposed too, what does that say about you,
No they actually are playing strength on strength, that defense, at any time can shut a team down in our offense at any time can blow out a team and, our defense is our weak spot against their weak spot, literally this game is even.... at home id say the Texans are 1-point faves..
Say they should blow them out ,is again setting up everyone to say if they don't or they lose then now you can complain,
dude seriously man, think about this,
it's a perfect match up for Houston at home,
it is their biggest strength whether they're inconsistent or not all their best players are on defense they spent $200 million or more, I mean they got a couple defensive ends that are the highest paid in football right now, I think they're both top five and pass rush money,
And you're telling me that that's not our weak spot is at our tackles and don't say that Guyton has arrived he has not arrived ,I watched the tape yes much improved but still Getting pushed into Prescott's area enough where Prescott has to move, but yeah he's not getting beat like a drum ,but it's their strength on our strength on that side of the ball, and then you have our weakness against their weakness on the other side!!
so, I don't know what's going to give I can tell you this though if you're expecting our offense to just put up 30 against that defense you might be asking for too much so it's our defense once again that's not going to allow them to be the get right defense for struggling offenses...
This is the ultimate setup game.. It also might be the game that Steele finally loses his job I sure hope they got Jones prepared to come in this could be a Chaz Green situation they're gonna line up Hunter and in the same spot right there they're going to say you're tight in and your terrible number 78 is about to get ran over all game.. I hope Broderick Jones is prepared..
I know they haven't looked like it but they still have a playoff caliber defense that at any moment can step up and crush a team even like the Cowboys offense This eerily is shaping up to be like the Chicago game last year so I just hope that they have the game plan to help counter some of it,
And I get it their offense hasn't looked great but our defense constantly is to get right group everybody circles on their calendars hey that's the game we can just do whatever we want we'll take all the risk because they can't stop it..