zrinkill
Cowboy Fan
- Messages
- 54,614
- Reaction score
- 44,473
It puts us in good position to win the division.
It puts us in good position to win the division.
Well they played very well at home, cant be mad at a win!!Another win against a sub 500 team.
Umm seeing how wins don't come easy I will be happy about it....A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?
Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?
This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input

I did wonders. But, I’m ready for them to back it up with a Win against TB. Or it means nothing.A win against our in state rival the Texans who are having their own struggles does what for you? Does it make you happy, impressed, thankful, joyful, excited, hopeful?
Or are you not going to fall for the Kool-aid until we put together a string of wins?
This team has a lot to prove, a win here is good, but I'm not sure it create a buzz that the ship is on track! Please give your input
9 to 11 wins and win the division.A win against a team that was 0-3 before kick off doesn’t say much at all. I’m not seeing anything other than an 8-8 year or thereabouts.
